**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Everyone is on the table to be moved beside Bron and something is goin to happen relatively soon. I think the people that are most heart broken about D’Lo and Randle being gone will be the most disappointed.

I just hope the moves aren’t made in haste and out of desperation.

Build around Kuzma? U mean big clarkson?

Nah. He’s a great 3rd at best option. But his highest value is the 6th man role.

Ball is the future
This big fakks

Y’all stay flamin Zo for his shooting % yet he got a higher 3 pt % than Kuz .. without an offseason to work on his game

Plus do y’all ****** realize big Clarkson is 2 years older than Zo? Zo already better than Kuzma and in 2 years he finna takeoff

Kuzma got swagger but that don’t make him a valuable asset. Zo should be untouchable

So Kuz is only a 6th man but Zo is the future as in what future superstar?
Scoring does not equate to being a winner.

Kuzma is a scorer. That’s pretty much it.

With AD and LeBron, you don’t need another scorer. U need a player to get them the ball and do all the little things other guys don’t want/can’t.

Reactions: God
Y’all cap for Kuz for what reason? Cause dude has one hot shooting game every 8 games.

Dude don’t defend that well
He don’t pass well
He don’t even got much b-ball iq
He don’t rebound well for his size

All I see is a volume shooter who gets hot once in a while.. he don’t even pass to his open teammates in transition. He rather get an offensive foul or take a much more difficult shot.. he tries to play hero ball every game n most times he fails by bricking or turning the ball over.

What does this dude do that makes him a future superstar? Ain **** tbh.

But a player that is 2 years younger, has the potential to be elite in several areas is expendable? Especially when he has improved (with no offseason) and a guy with an offseason has regressed? That don’t make any damn sense.. y’all ****** blinded by ppg again

Scoring does not equate to being a winner.

Kuzma is a scorer. That’s pretty much it.

With AD and LeBron, you don’t need another scorer. U need a player to get them the ball and do all the little things other guys don’t want/can’t.
So Kuz who's avg 19 and 6 this year is not a winner but Zo who lacks confidence, struggles to finish layups, 3pt shooting is inconsistent, FT shooting is awful is a winner. Ok. :lol:

I'm rooting for all the young dudes but the way some of y'all pick and choose who to give the benefit of the doubt to is funny.

Everyone is on the table to be moved beside Bron and something is goin to happen relatively soon. I think the people that are most heart broken about D’Lo and Randle being gone will be the most disappointed.

I just hope the moves aren’t made in haste and out of desperation.

Problem is most of the moves we have made have been out of haste and desperation.

We could have done so many smart things this summer and we blew a lot of them.

If we trade the Farm for AD, then what?

Here the numbers

Cumulative numbers for their full careers
3FCE1E79-8688-49B0-ACE7-34B2A7BD218C.jpeg

For the 2018-2019 season
CC03C311-9CC5-4B9E-B1FB-E7A022481AC9.jpeg

BPM, like WAR in baseball, isn’t an end all be all stat. However it is directionally correct and is a solid singular metric for comparing players. Of course someone should consider several other metrics for a complete picture but this is the easiest method available to start dialogue. Plus there’s pictures since it seem like all y’all got learning disabilities

Article discussing validity of BPM and other metrics. So I don’t wanna hear y’all say anything stooopid
https://fansided.com/2019/01/08/nylon-calculus-best-advanced-stat/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Lol at people having full confidence in our management.

Getting 5 ball handlers and no shooting was their big move to challenge golden state LOL

Choosing Beasley over lopez

Basketball genius Rondo (who is on his 14th team for a reason) over Julius Randle.

Not trading Ingram for PG13

Trading Russell for a pocket of lint (then trashing him to the media knowing he shares an agent with PG13).

If true, passing on Boogie for 6 mill. *if true*

Entering season with 1 center. Lol

Problem is most of the moves we have made have been out of haste and desperation.

We could have done so many smart things this summer and we blew a lot of them.

If we trade the Farm for AD, then what?

Then we will probably have a competitive team and possibly get a ring while lebron is under contract and then we are right back where we were when Kobe was done after bron leaves.

Competitive team? Probably. Ring? Until that team up north disbands...

While I get everyone wants to stay, I don’t see how everyone gets paid and their bench is a shell of what it was which was a big part of their success.

Something is gonna give.

Here the numbers

Cumulative numbers for their full careers
3FCE1E79-8688-49B0-ACE7-34B2A7BD218C.jpeg

For the 2018-2019 season
CC03C311-9CC5-4B9E-B1FB-E7A022481AC9.jpeg

BPM, like WAR in baseball, isn’t an end all be all stat. However it is directionally correct and is a solid singular metric for comparing players. Of course someone should consider several other metrics for a complete picture but this is the easiest method available to start dialogue. Plus there’s pictures since it seem like all y’all got learning disabilities

Article discussing validity of BPM and other metrics. So I don’t wanna hear y’all say anything stooopid
https://fansided.com/2019/01/08/nylon-calculus-best-advanced-stat/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Bruh went deep in his advance stats bag. :lol:

My relative just said he rather have Kuzma as a 3rd option than Jrue Holiday!

I love this ninja but I had to leave Blood house after that comment

Then he said Donovan Mitchell is more talented than Jrue LmAo....

You know the convo getting deep when Faye starts speaking job interview type English
Lmao I was 18 minutes deep into some adult video ya know what I’m sayin..had to interrupt myself midway. still comin off the vyvanse from last night too .. so my senses is stupid acute rn

Lmao I was 18 minutes deep into some adult video ya know what I’m sayin..had to interrupt myself midway. still comin off the vyvanse from last night too .. so my senses is stupid acute rn
18 mins into an adult vid? How u last that long?

Kuz > Zo

Idc what y’all say

Kuz may be 2 years older but Zo in 2 years won’t have the competitive and fearless mentality Kuz has now. Kuz is a killer. He’ll get more consistent and his 3 will improve. His passing already has improved as well

Yea, Kuz game is 10000000% overrated from some fans and media. He’s good. Some of y’all swear he’s the second coming of Kobe. Me and my co workers were having this debate. He’s a big Kuz fan. We went over the last 10 or so games Kuz vs BI numbers and he were surprise. Kuz just shots a million shots. He’ll have those 5-20, 4-18 games. Zo impact on games >>>>> I.E. Houston game once he got hurt.

Not trading bi for pg has been magics biggest mistake so far...they blew it there
PG been out here balling but at the same time he said he was coming not matter what. I can see why he didn’t

Back
Top Bottom