**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The change in direction was the real problem in LA. They lost the balance of winning and developing the young guys. Bringing in lebron and all giving vets crucial minutes was the indicators

It's the byproduct of having lebron on your team. Problem is that this team isnt a lebron designed team and he isnt willing to change his game.

So we have a bunch of mismatched skill sets trying run along side lebron in his "system." I honestly don't think Luke was a big problem and feel that he was scapegoated. He got put in an impossible situation and dealt with multiple key injuries.

Also, as much as people dont like lonzo, his injury was the most devastating. When hes out there defense tanks and the offense spudders. Not that lonzo is the best player but he is a glue guy that is important to the team

Luke was a part of the problem but not the whole problem.

I think he is going to do great in Sac and if that happens and we don't do well...lord lord lord...

Luke was just bad at rotations and adjusting his game plan
he's probably going to do well in sac because they're young and can shoot.

Xp4U3Z1.jpg
Dis dude :lol:

Actually per LeBatard Riles has already divested his stock in the Heat so Jeanie would just have to offer him the job.

Phil-Jerry beef never going to let her bring Jerry back in. He's still bright but would only want him in a consultant role. Riles would be a coup and Monty would make even more sense, he's like Spo.

If Rob decides to hire Monty as HC, I wonder what the chances are that Ty Lue would consider being an assistant coach. Or vice versa, Ty as HC and Monty as Asst.

Then bring back BShaw as another assistant and I think we'd be straight.

If Rob decides to hire Monty as HC, I wonder what the chances are that Ty Lue would consider being an assistant coach. Or vice versa, Ty as HC and Monty as Asst.

Then bring back BShaw as another assistant and I think we'd be straight.
What’s people’s infatuation with Bshaw?

Bring in Masai
Hire Monty
Bring Lue, Shaw as assistants

NATION OF DOMINATION. Love it

Part of me thinks Jeanie is just throwing this out to take some heat off her.

Reactions: DLF
So much rumors going around that excite me, but i'm not getting my hopes up, because I can totally see them just hiring Lue, and letting Pelinka run both GM and Magic's old job.

But the rumors of say Riles or Masai, with Pelinka and Monty and Lue as coaches is exciting, mainly because we would have a strong shot at Kawhi.

It is all about getting the player at this point, hire whoever you can to get Kawhi, and let the players play, you saw what good players made Luke Walton look like, best winning percentage coach for the Warriors of all time.

Get Kawhi and get healthy, and I could coach this team

Reactions: DLF
Lol at some of you getting your hopes up

Rob is our president and GM

Lue will be our coach bc Monty will turn us down for the Philly job once Brett Brown gets fired next round.

We will trade some of our young guys for shooters when we fail to sign anyone great

Back
Top Bottom