**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Listened to that dude igotsources on a random podcast and dude lost all credibility the moment he opened his damn mouth...dude said he’s plugged in w AEG lmao nah. No way this canyon springs dropout soundin ***** would have sources like that... if he was black I woulda trusted him tho
lmaooooo bro honestly

tell me why i thought the same **** LMAO

Remember this vividly. Was in my tiny *** room at my apartment in college, started jumping up and down and screaming

I was at my mom's house. This game was on a Sunday (I miss the Sunday whites :lol:) I was a senior in HS. Amazing game.

1 rebound. We needed ONE rebound, and we face the Clippers, 7 games all at the Staples Center. We could have been in the WCF with Kwame, Luke, and Smush as 60% of our starting lineup. :lol:

One, God, damn, rebound. :smh: *sigh*
Still have nightmares about Tim thomas

Was at that game. Bought tickets to the next round because I knew we were playing the Clippers.

Smh...

Remember seeing Tim Thomas that offseason at sports chalet in the Santa Anita mall.. dude just signed with the clippers after the playoffs n was with his fam in the mall.. if I wasn’t a lil kid I woulda slapped the curvature out that ****** head

D5b8AIvV4AAwiNP.jpg:large

I hate the down year narrative.

It's not that it's a down year, but all the stats didn't lead us to anything.

KD and Khawi are in the playoffs. Lebron had a great year but no leadership, no accountability. He got his numbers and his stans just point to the and blame everyone else.

He had no defensive effort until it was called out in the media, the free throws, the trade nonsense his camp started. All of that is why he had a down year. Not he numbers.

Back
Top Bottom