**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Jeanie somehow implied her dog dying was similar to Mitch Kupchak’s daughter dying and she was also upset Mitch didn’t tell anyone in the organization that his daughter was sick.

She was a bum and will always be a bum.

Based on the 55 games he did play, they would have been 41 win team had LeBron played 82.
Lakers record with Lebron on the court still wouldn’t have been enough to make playoffs
lebron cant lead the team if the other players are also hurt. if lonzo ball, kuzma, ingram are not made of glass, lebron will lead them to a playoff experience but they are soft boys lol

the lakers are below 500 and he has to lead kcp, mo wagner, rondo, caruso into the west playoffs? crazy guys.

Nothing more annoying than Bron stans telling Laker fans they should be grateful for his presence. Like this ***** ain't done **** for us. I thought respect is earned not given?

I've been a Lakers fan for longer than I've been a LeBron fan. What frustrates some of us LeBron fans is Laker fans blaming LeBron for systemic organizational issues that were there long before LeBron ever got there.

Cats are blaming LeBron for our organization being a s***show when it has been that way since Dr. Buss died.

I've been a Lakers fan for longer than I've been a LeBron fan. What frustrates some of us LeBron fans is Laker fans blaming LeBron for systemic organizational issues that were there long before LeBron ever got there.

Cats are blaming LeBron for our organization being a s***show when it has been that way since Dr. Buss died.
THANK YOU!!! A SMART AND REASONABLE LAKERS FAN!!!

if you give lebron a good organization leader (not you magic johnson!!!) then he can prove he can make ur franchise a winner.

why some guys are upset im criticize the lakers managers? jeannie buss and magic johnson are horrible decision persons to put lakers back to glory.

Honestly between Jeannie magic Rob and Bron, I would trust Bron the most to build a winner. He's still a BAN and deserves plenty of criticism tho

but not lebron fault. lakwrs are a serious playoff team when lebron is health good.

even kobe missed playoffs with a better team.

giphy (46).gif

Listened to that dude igotsources on a random podcast and dude lost all credibility the moment he opened his damn mouth...dude said he’s plugged in w AEG lmao nah. No way this canyon springs dropout soundin ***** would have sources like that... if he was black I woulda trusted him tho

Back
Top Bottom