**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bring back Phil Jax

C33EAEAA-BB73-4B03-B694-EDC1E2426D4E.jpeg

Jeanie is the same person who was upset that Mitch Kupchak didn’t tell anyone in the organization that his daughter was severely sick. She felt that it wasn’t fostering a family environment.

She was upset that someone wanted to keep his business private. She was upset dude came into work everyday without ever showing or saying anything about his dying daughter. That’s his family. He can do what he wants.

Then go on to say she was also grieving around that time because her dog died. She’s always playing victim.

She’s a clown. Always was a clown. I always knew this.

Why does your organization suck so bad? Why? Jim now Jeanie?

You’re really about to screw yourself out of LeBron James?

To keep Lonzo?

:rofl: :rofl:

Popped up on my YouTube feed, I don't even watch that show like that. More an Undisputed fan, but why Lakers stay getting disrespected. Like dude you forreal with that comment.

"The Lakers are moving on from Tyronn Lue and will continue their search for a coach, according to a person familiar with the Lakers’ thinking.

Former Indiana Pacers and Orlando Magic coach Frank Vogel, former Atlanta Hawks and New York Knicks coach Mike Woodson and former Memphis Grizzlies and Brooklyn Nets coach Lionel Hollins will be added to the Lakers’ pool of candidates. They will also continue to consider Juwan Howard and Jason Kidd, both of whom were interviewed in April. "

Source:

https://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers/la-sp-lakers-tyronn-lue-not-hired-20190508-story.html

Good I didn't want Ty Lue as the next coach anyways.

Back
Top Bottom