**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So gross. I'm not on board for this. Rondo, Dwight in the same locker room?

Rob is doing great until this. Noah's a better fit. better passer, ft% shooter.

Dwight is the better player tho
Better Rebounder
Better Rim Protection

Noah is injury prone and Bron don’t mess with him
We'll see. I'm skeptical with his health. Without his explosion/athleticism, I just don't see how valuable he is. Noah was solid in limited minutes last year.

We'll see. I'm skeptical with his health. Without his explosion/athleticism, I just don't see how valuable he is. Noah was solid in limited minutes last year.
He dropped 25 lbs and from all reports he was real explosive In his workout D12 can grab 10 boards and get a block or 2 in his sleep that’s all we need him to do

Imagine we get something close to prime Howard...:wow::wow:

WE GONNA BE UNSTOPPABLE

Man if he give us what he gave Charlotte

81 games played
17 PPG
13 RPG

And people said this was a down/decline year lol
Anything close to this and the Boogie loss isn’t as bad
Boogie however tho can pass / make plays and that was an area of versatility that’s gonna hurt that is lost

kuz got cut form an already depleted USA team, but somehow he sposed to eat and be the 3rd all star with us? lol coo

If Dwight protects the paint and alters shots, plus swat a couple in the 12 min he plays, I'm a happy camper. We need his rim protection more than we need points and rebs.

Rondo, Lebron, and Dwight all battled against each other deep in the east playoffs for several years back in the day and now they on the same team out West tryna reinvent they're legacies. All that playoff experience betta lead to a chip here in LA.

He gonna have to earn those minutes first. Dwight got ALOT to prove to Laker nation
Well Frank Vogel is the coach and new to the team himself, that’s the only person he needs to prove anything too

A healthy Dwight will win the job over McGee all day long

Not trippin about signing Dwight. All he's asked to do is defend and rebound. He's not being asked to score 18-20 a night. We got 3 dudes that can do that. His deal ain't even solid. If he **** up he gone.

Well Frank Vogel is the coach and new to the team himself, that’s the only person he needs to prove anything too

A healthy Dwight will win the job over McGee all day long
True. But the operative word is "healthy"
McGee ain't gonna give up that spot so easily.

Not trippin about signing Dwight. All he's asked to do is defend and rebound. He's not being asked to score 18-20 a night. We got 3 dudes that can do that. His deal ain't even solid. If he **** up he gone.
And his career his likely over too if that MF has any brains he gon ball his azzz off

Back
Top Bottom