**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Dwight back..
He fell off hard but he will flourish as 5th option behind Bronny Sr, Brow, Kuz; CarusGod.

As long as he knows his role we good.

Idk y’all. I think PJ wanted Ho Grant, like he wanted Harper and even tried to bring Dickey Simpkins and Jason Caffey to LA.....never happened. I don’t think it was about Rice wanting a bag. (Did he ever get a bag at that stage of his career from Nee York or Houston ?). I could be wrong

PJ wasn’t a Rice fan iirc. Fox was a better defender and passer in the triangle

I was actually watching an old Laker Pacers game in the Finals the other day and Phil started benching Rice for Fox in the 4th quarter because Rice was trash on defense and i guess Rice was pissed about it.

Now as for this Dwight news, im not a fan of the guy in the least but if he plays his role and does his part to help us win then i cant complain

B4069B79-EE6C-4183-9698-CDB37BD6C688.jpeg

Since Dwert’s contract is non guaranteed.

Test him out and as soon as Iggy gets bought out from Memphis.Lakers should be cold blooded and cut Dwert ASAP and sign Iggy.

the obsession with iggy is just hilarious :lol:

The obsession with former Lakers like: D’Lo, Randle, Lonzo, Ariza, BI etc. Is even weirder :lol:

On NT’er straight turned in his fan card and stopped posting in here but kept lurking for years.

Others continue to slurp on the former Lakers and pledge to wear former Laker Lonzo jerseys when they go to live games at Staples :lol:

The obsession with former Lakers like: D’Lo, Randle, Lonzo, Ariza, BI etc. Is even weirder :lol:

On NT’er straight turned in his fan card and stopped posting in here but kept lurking for years.

Others continue to slurp on the former Lakers and pledge to wear former Laker Lonzo jerseys when they go to live games at Staples :lol:
i guess we all have our weird obsession with certain players, its fair :lol: not gonna lie, i do want lonzo back, 1st day he's eligible for trade or as a FA lol

i guess we all have our weird obsession with certain players, its fair :lol: not gonna lie, i do want lonzo back, 1st day he's eligible for trade or as a FA lol

Honestly I hope he does well the next few seasons in Nawlins.

But lets be real here we all know him and Lavar are going to be demanding max $$$ once his rookie contract is up wether if the Pelicans or another NBA team or a team in China pays him :lol:

And you know Lavar is going to come out and start saying and pushing whoever drafts and get LaMelo is where he wants Lonzo :lol:

Soooo why are we still carrying Boogie on the roster?
dunno. maybe banking on a miracle? lol
i mean when he came back for GSW he def contributed :lol:
maybe they're hoping same thing will happen idk lol he's gotta have to try to keep that weight off through the injury though
he came back to GSW fat lol
lost it all for this year then :frown:

dunno. maybe banking on a miracle? lol
i mean when he came back for GSW he def contributed :lol:
maybe they're hoping same thing will happen idk lol he's gotta have to try to keep that weight off through the injury though
he came back to GSW fat lol
lost it all for this year then :frown:
Need to just release him now he’s not coming back he’s done

Idk y’all. I think PJ wanted Ho Grant, like he wanted Harper and even tried to bring Dickey Simpkins and Jason Caffey to LA.....never happened. I don’t think it was about Rice wanting a bag. (Did he ever get a bag at that stage of his career from Nee York or Houston ?). I could be wrong

PJ wasn’t a Rice fan iirc. Fox was a better defender and passer in the triangle
AC Green was on his last legs, Rice wanted to get paid and the Lakers had Fox already.

Made sense to trade for Grant. It's funny looking back how the Lakers were always rumored to be after Laettner and PJ Brown back in the day because they kept getting roasted by the PFs in the West like Duncan, Malone, KG, Sheed, Webber, Dirk, etc.

AC Green was on his last legs, Rice wanted to get paid and the Lakers had Fox already.

Made sense to trade for Grant. It's funny looking back how the Lakers were always rumored to be after Laettner and PJ Brown back in the day because they kept getting roasted by the PFs in the West like Duncan, Malone, KG, Sheed, Webber, Dirk, etc.

Horace Grant signed as a free agent.

Pippen wanted to be a Laker also and Phil wanted him but Dr. Buss said no because of Scotties ugly contract Houston gave him which is why Scottie ended up a Blazer and taunted Phil, Shaq, and Kobe saying he knew exactly what plays were going to be called during the 2000 WCF.

Scottie his post Jordan & Bulls career tried so hard to prove he wasn’t just Jordan’s side kick and could lead a team to a championship on his own.

Very proud that Dwight is back. In.my short time as a Lakers fan he has always been my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom