**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

True. But the operative word is "healthy"
McGee ain't gonna give up that spot so easily.
McGee can’t even play a full season himself and always hits a wall...

Let D12 start with Bron and make him look good then bring JaVale off the bench with Kuz and Rondo

i said it the day lakers made it official. if healthy, there's no way javale will keep that starting spot.

dwight is too good to back up mcgee lol.

McGee can’t even play a full season himself and always hits a wall...

Let D12 start with Bron and make him look good then bring JaVale off the bench with Kuz and Rondo
If only Javale didn't have asthma right.
I can get with that, Dwight starting and Lebron making him look good. Gonna be interesting to see the battle for the starting C spot for sure. I haven't seen a motivated Dwight since like 2010

Honestly we may even need another big. Split mins howard 18 mcgee 20 ad 10 is good til one of them is banged up. Our pf are all soft (except ad) and cant play the 5 (kuz im looking at u)

n187wj7hwdi31.jpg

s3dizdjc5ai31.jpg

94sn0lfq5ai31.jpg

Awful, awful signing lol

People forgot the Hornets absorbed Mozgov just so they can get rid of Dwight and after being sent to Brooklyn, the Nets didn't hesitate and quickly bought him out lol.

Feel like Pop was hating on Kuz anyways. Always has his anti-Laker agenda. Seemed like he was hardly getting minutes and was coming off the bench. He should've been starting on that sorry team.

Y'all really believe Dwert can still play and somehow he's changed his clown ways. I'll have to see it to believe it.

dudes, some of y'all still dont get it? :lol:

he's basically playing for free after taxes.

if that's not enough reason to tell you he's definitely "in it" to "win it"...i don't really know how else to explain it.

you can doubt the man from his past transgressions, but considering what he's done so far

a. agree to play for pennies
b. publicly acknowledged he's at fault in the whole kobe debacle
c. willingly come off the bench and back up Shaqtin the Fool MVP javale freaking mcgee :lol:

i'd say he's earned the benefit of the doubt to earn support frm laker fans.

Ultimate no risk with some reward.

I thought it was extremely stupid until I saw the contract. Any sign of him being an idiot, gone no questions asked. Fine with me.

Back
Top Bottom