**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

i dont get danny taking a 3 when no one is near you. take 2 steps and hit the j. didnt need a 3.

rondo should of been in that last possession. pick and roll with lebron.

AD needs to be healthy or lakers are in trouble.

thought it was low key dumb to switch to the kobe jerseys and AD wearing gold kicks, etc. play the damn game. dont need to give the other cats more motivation.

lebron with a monster game only to be wasted.

respects to jimmy buckets. dude is playing 2 ways at a superstar level.

see yall sunday.

If green made that I still have a feeling butler or someone would of drove in and got the foul and make free throws

I wonder why Danny didn't drive to the basket...

I wonder why Danny didn't kick to KCP

I wonder why Morris didn't shoot

I wonder why Morris didn't pass to Bron.

Going to be a VERY long day tomorrow and I'm gonna take some shots of whiskey so I can fall asleep...

Whatever they did to take the 3 point lead they need to do more of that. The defense was really good during that stretch. One overlooked part of this game that tupac003 tupac003 mentioned at the time was Vogel wasted too many time outs. Guys were gassed when they took the lead but they were down to 1 time out left. I think AD was fatigued which exasperated his injury.

Damn... I expected bashing on Green but when celebrities chiming in?!?! This will seriously eff with his confidence now... the dude needs to get the hell off social media and off the internet till Sunday

Damn... I expected bashing on Green but when celebrities chiming in?!?! This will seriously eff with his confidence now... the dude needs to get the hell off social media and off the internet till Sunday

bruh sitting in his hotel bed scrolling Twitter as we speak

AD should've played hands up defense on Jimmy Butler on that drive. I knew the refs were gonna call a foul the minute that he left the ground. Kuzma has the IQ of a toddler right now, Danny Green is worthless, Caruso made some costly mistakes, and Rondo shooting 1/7 didn't help at all either.

Lakers need to get it done in 6. A game 7 is dangerous territory seeing that this Heat team isn't laying down and their momentum will be through roof.

A602DDA2-987F-4564-954B-C7A7B351EFC5.jpeg

I need to laugh a little so somebody tell me wth this pose is for? 😂

Back
Top Bottom