**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Henny Smith gonna get some action in game 6.

Vogel needs to play Howard more minutes in the 2nd half.

You're not going to try to match them with all their shooters. Lakers gotta force their size advantage INSIDE.

But Vogel doesn't want to listen

I wonder why Danny didn't drive to the basket...

I wonder why Danny didn't kick to KCP

I wonder why Morris didn't shoot

I wonder why Morris didn't pass to Bron.

Going to be a VERY long day tomorrow and I'm gonna take some shots of whiskey so I can fall asleep...

WHY is Jadakiss as hard as it gets. Questions I still ask myself many years down the line.

Problem is Lebron don’t have a midrange game
It’s either all the way to the rim or a 3

so that last play he drove all the way in and attracted all the defense then passed

which is fine

but if he had a nice two dribble pull up midrange he could’ve got a nice shot off a la Mike, Kobe, Pierce, Dirk, KD etc

they better not wear the white jerseys

stick with yellow please

schedule says we're wearing white.

Man, I knew I wouldn't sleep if we closed it out tonight, after this L tho, my *** gonna be laying in bed with my fist clinched like Arthur.

Problem is Lebron don’t have a midrange game
It’s either all the way to the rim or a 3

so that last play he drove all the way in and attracted all the defense then passed

which is fine

but if he had a nice two dribble pull up midrange he could’ve got a nice shot off a la Mike, Kobe, Pierce, Dirk, KD etc
17 years in and you asking now lol

It was the perfect play. Green missed and Morris goof’d.

Goddamn, that ending was aggravating as hell. Danny Green has a great look and bricked, fine, but that turnover! :smh: :sick: :stoneface:

Come on man! At least take the shot or hold it for another second to make a read! Morris threw it away like he was scared stupid.

That was a damn fine performance by Lebron that we didn’t get to capitalize on. The ending makes it feel like such a wasted opportunity. I hope the rest of the team steps up to the plate because we need players to rise to the occasion.

Anyway, I still believe in the team. We can do it. We just have to take it. Job is not done. Let’s get 1 more W!

Instead of passing to a super wide open and much more hotter KCP in the corner with plenty of time to spare, Podcast Danny decides to shoot.

Get his a** outta LA

Last edited:
Screenshot_20201009-212355.png
James Harden would be proud

It's not as if they are getting blown out in these games. In both losses they had the lead in the 4th. Folks acting like the Lakers are down 2-3 instead of up 3-2. The Heat are a great team and this was always going to be a dog fight. They didn't get stops when they needed and they didn't play well enough. The possession at the end doesn't happen if the defense the previous possession was better.

The story is already written
Ratings about to shoot up tenfold with the Sunday game 6. At least the NBA hopes.

What once was a boring series is suddenly now the stuff of legend.

Then we got Mamba jerseys when they weren't originally scheduled to, thus disrupting the balance of the force.

100% pass rate on the Rona tests.

Bron vs Jimnmy.

Riley vs Jeannie.

The NBA sure knows how to put on a show.

Wait a min Bron had the hot hand the whole game...WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO PASS THE BALL IN THE FINAL MINS?!!! Is still beyond me...DG been shooting bricks since the bubble, thats what you settle for coming off the bench what?!!! Pshhh I can’t even act surprised I’ve seen this story before...

Wait a min Bron had the hot hand the whole game...WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO PASS THE BALL IN THE FINAL MINS?!!! Is still beyond me...DG been shooting bricks since the bubble, thats what you settle for coming off the bench what?!!! Pshhh I can’t even act surprised I’ve seen this story before...
He did. He has multiple layups off sheer will

that last play you had to make that pass. Wide open 3. Morris could Have passed it to LeBron or Kcp. Both woulda taken a clean long 2 or clean 3 for the win. It was a good play. But we got ****** by Morris

^ Yup, Bron been making those types of plays for a good length of his career. He made a good play, its what transpired after the DG shot went up that got us in the feels right now.

Back
Top Bottom