**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Made the mistake of watching a few highlights from last night and this was the only game where Duncan Robinson had MULTIPLE open 3 pointers. Like point blank open 3s. We covered him in games 1-4 but on a close out game we decided to leave him open

Bron needs to man up and SHUT butler down.
They all need to work collectively on the defensive end, Butler will just ask for a pick every time Lebron is on him. They have to do a better job on those double high screens. Easier said than done though, the whistles make it much more trickier to check jimmy after he comes out of the pnr.

They're losing Duncan Robinson a bit too much for my taste.

Stay attached to him. If he hits threes coming off screens a la JJ Redick so be it. But you can't turn your head, lose sight of him and let him shoot open, standstill threes.

We wasted an all time Bron playoff game

I can’t understand why he didn’t guard Jimmy down the stretch though.

Heat made sure Bron couldn't beat us.

We let Jimmy go one on one. Set the trap if he kicks out and someone else hits the shot...you move on.

Reactions: DLF
It’s 5 on 8
Butler getting 2006 Wade treatment

I wanted Bron to guard Butler more too but I think in this situation he was committing all of his energy on offense because the team stunk so bad lol

40 on 70% shooting man lol
Gotta shoot AD heels with some deer antler spray tho

I am a bit pessimistic about the game tmrw
They suck on Sundays and it’s an early game again and wearing the whites plus 5v8

haven’t seen them play their brand of defense since game 1 tbh

Drake-Hotline-Bling.jpg

Jerseys don't matter. White, Black, Purple, Gold it just has 0 impact on the game. Playing good defense and boxing out on offense is huge. The defense was poor last night and if Dwight boxes out Butler it doesn't turn into a 6 point possession. Spo made adjustments on the AD/Butler match up so now Vogel needs to make an adjustment. No excuse for Vogel's poor time management and defensive adjustments. I knew Miami had a great chance to win last game and when the media was talking about the series being over, Lakers begging to wear specials jerseys, you knew what it was. If it takes a jersey to play or not play well you are already lost. AD wearing gold shoes that didn't help him was just dumb.

Jerseys don't matter. White, Black, Purple, Gold it just has 0 impact on the game. Playing good defense and boxing out on offense is huge. The defense was poor last night and if Dwight boxes out Butler it doesn't turn into a 6 point possession. Spo made adjustments on the AD/Butler match up so now Vogel needs to make an adjustment. No excuse for Vogel's poor time management and defensive adjustments. I knew Miami had a great chance to win last game and when the media was talking about the series being over, Lakers begging to wear specials jerseys, you knew what it was. If it takes a jersey to play or not play well you are already lost. AD wearing gold shoes that didn't help him was just dumb.
Spoelstra tried the all guard lineup and **** himself.

We gave up like 6-7 offensive boards to guards last night in THE FIRST HALF. All lead to points.

Every game is a must win. Game 6, Game 7, it doesn't matter. Get one game and celebrate

Back
Top Bottom