**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

ateyqp1t7rk71.jpg

Ex Celtic players love to come to LA to collect chips. Can't say the same when ex Lakers go play in Boston lol

McAdoo, Fox, Shaw, Bradley, Rondo, who else we missing :lol:

Add Schroeder
Schroder didnt win a chip in LA tho and he played in LA before Bos. Even Shaq went to BOS late in his career to try to win a chip with Pierce, KG, Rondo, and co and still couldn't win a title there.

The players I listed played in Boston first before coming to LA. They didnt win **** in BOS except for Rondo but when they came to LA they won titles.

I'm talking about strictly from dimes if there's one thing Russ is elite at it's getting bigs easy buckets. And that's for low caliber guys. With AD's talent and athleticism should be a match made in heaven.
russ either getting the assist or getting the offensive rebound off the missed shot
:emoji_hugging:

I'm talking about strictly from dimes if there's one thing Russ is elite at it's getting bigs easy buckets. And that's for low caliber guys. With AD's talent and athleticism should be a match made in heaven.
Figured that but was just saying even if Russ has a “bad season” AD should eat either way down low.

Lol at ad crying if true. (Prob not). The ****er would have 6’8 guy on him and he’d take a fade away 22 footer.

Figured that but was just saying even if Russ has a “bad season” AD should eat either way down low.

I'm more so alluding to the benefit that AD is going to be forced to be more engaged on offense cause Russ is always going to be looking for him. If he's trying to say Schröder is why he was looking lackadaisical and disinterested at times during last season.

Back
Top Bottom