**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The Nets are going to waive Jordan and Alize Johnson to sign Millsap and Aldridge.
I’m sure the thunder will trade for him and a first rounder

then either buy him out or keep him and try and flip later.

That should be it for the roster. We have one spot left and I’m gonna assume they want to leave one spot open

Even in his diminished stage, Marc is better than DeAndre and a better fit with the projected starters.
I don't know about that man. Jordan is a PNR lob threat and with Bron and Russ on the floor that's exactly what the Lakers need.

Plus DJ gives you way more on D when it comes to shot blocking, rim running, and lateral movement.

Gasol at this point is more washed than Jordan defensively. I will say this though. Gasol probably a better fit with the bench players such as Ellington, Monk, and Nunn cause Marc will get them good looks off cuts and ball movement along the perimeter.

But with Russ, AD, and Bron, DJ clearly the better fit imo

I don't know about that man. Jordan is a PNR lob threat and with Bron and Russ on the floor that's exactly what the Lakers need.

Plus DJ gives you way more on D when it comes to shot blocking, rim running, and lateral movement.

Gasol at this point is more washed than Jordan defensively. I will say this though. Gasol probably a better fit with the bench players such as Ellington, Monk, and Nunn cause Marc will get them good looks off cuts and ball movement along the perimeter.

But with Russ, AD, and Bron, DJ clearly the better fit imo
That’s why you have DH

I guess we should now except news that Gasol has decided to retire and go to Spain to play.

With that said I would like the lakers to sign James Ennis with roster spot 14. Or any player that is 6’7 or taller

That’s why you have DH
We need 2 lob threats just like 2019-20 when we had Javale and Dwight.

What if Dwight gets hurt? I'd rather have DJ over Gasol playing center with our starters in that scenario.

I honestly wouldn't mind keeping Marc and signing DJ so we have all three. One or more of those three bigs will miss time during the regular season due to injury, game by game matchups or load mgmt, I'm sure of it.

You can never have enough bigs in this league

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom