**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I had them 3 after the Jazz and Suns, then going to the Finals. :smh:

It'll be even tougher with the Clippers and Nuggets presumably at full strength next season.

Reactions: DLF
It'll be even tougher with the Clippers and Nuggets presumably at full strength next season.
They're not winning the championship, which we did. Tough pill to swallow that we're in a tough situation while those 2 teams are flourishing, but it helps me rest easier at night knowing that they're in a better position but still not going to win it all.

-foe

Aaaaaand Playoff P is out. So the Clippers season will be 2 games longer than our season, and they lost both games.

-foe

Aaaaaand Playoff P is out. So the Clippers season will be 2 games longer than our season, and they lost both games.

-foe
My clippers :frown:

They will still win though. Remember they turned our anuses inside out without him

Won’t happen, but I’d do it
34BDEAB5-C1C1-41FE-B4F6-3B92C095B881.jpeg

We trade Lebron, this franchise will be in the ruins for a good 15+ years easy based on how this team was doing before him and now.

We trade Lebron, this franchise will be in the ruins for a good 15+ years easy based on how this team was doing before him and now.

Lebron is not going to play forever bro would you rather he just retire or walk and we get nothing?

Lebron is not going to play forever bro would you rather he just retire or walk and we get nothing?
No but becoming the #1 all time scorer in the history of the basketball whilst wearing a purple and gold jersey is monumental though.

You get a shot at a championship every year.

The history LeBron has been making in a laker jersey since he got here is invaluable to our franchise and basketball in general.

purple & gold = greatness

No but becoming the #1 all time scorer in the history of the basketball whilst wearing a purple and gold jersey is monumental though.

You get a shot at a championship every year.

The history LeBron has been making in a laker jersey since he got here is invaluable to our franchise and basketball in general.

purple & gold = greatness

Very true. No way Jeanie let’s him go from a business perspective

But imagine him breaking Kareem’s record with 18 points in a game they lose by 30 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom