**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

To rub salt in y’all wounds:

Can Thomas was the lakers pick on nearly every mock draft this past year

That pick went to the wizards for TurdBrick

i dont know who it was if it was in here or in the nba thread but someone said how is russ supposed to play when bron threw him under the bus when he said it was dissapointing they didnt get kyrie.

Uh they been throwing him under the bus since the offseason and he played like he always does. like ***. nothing gonna change

i dont know who it was if it was in here or in the nba thread but someone said how is russ supposed to play when bron threw him under the bus when he said it was dissapointing they didnt get kyrie.

Uh they been throwing him under the bus since the offseason and he played like he always does. like ***. nothing gonna change

I will give Westbrook a lot of credit. Despite being in trade rumors and half of the fan base hating his guts, he's handled things for your professionally. I guess it's easy to sleep at night when you're making $47 million 🤣

Screenshot_20230207-005059.png

Did a quick check up on THT he's having a rough season. He's shooting 40% from the field and 25% from three.

Think about how much we all hyped him up. 🤣

Screenshot_20230207-005059.png

Did a quick check up on THT he's having a rough season. He's shooting 40% from the field and 25% from three.

Think about how much we all hyped him up. 🤣

I had high hopes for him
He makes Devin Ebanks look like KD

He’s still only 22 despite the hairline. Wonder if he gets another NBA contract

I love Reaves man. Caruso more impactful on defense but AR is no slouch on that end plus he gives you solid shooting/playmaking which is something the Bald Mamba is struggling with.

It’s crazy the scout department found a dude that’s a borderline 50/40/90 player

Westbrook remains in trade conversations, according to people with knowledge of the situation not authorized to speak publicly, with the Lakers attempting to find a trade or trades that can help them climb from 13th place to the middle of the playoff race, where the team feels, if healthy, it would have a chance to contend. Guards Patrick Beverley and Lonnie Walker IV also are candidates for trades if the team needs to shed contracts worth less than Westbrook’s $47-million salary.

Toronto guards Fred VanVleet and Gary Trent Jr., Atlanta guard Bogdan Bogdanovic, Detroit forward Bojan Bogdanovic (who the Pistons repeatedly have said isn’t available unless they’re blown away by an offer), Charlotte guard Terry Rozier and Utah guard Mike Conley all are viewed as possible trade targets depending on how the market shakes out between now and Thursday.

Other names could emerge by the deadline as well.

Back
Top Bottom