**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It's most likely the Jazz will give up veterans for packages headlined by young players and/or picks.

For example, sources said the Jazz have had discussions about a deal in which a combination of rotation players including Conley and Beasley would go to the Los Angeles Lakers in exchange for 2027 and 2029 first-round picks and Russell Westbrook, who would likely receive a buyout instead of joining the Jazz.

UTA seems most likely since Ainge is always willing to deal. It's not a preferred group of players at all. But I guess beggars can't be choosers.

But if you can add a GTJ and/or a Bojan to the group, you might be on to something. Especially if it's only a protected 1st in the deal.

FVV/GTJ/Boucher is worth it. Think Masai holds out until Thursday for the best deals. They should be close to blowing it up.

I think they all can be had, along with Bojan if Rob works the phones right.

I'm not mad at the Jazz Deal if it's one First. Jared Vanderbilt next to AD on the defensive End makes the lakers a top 10 defense easily. Conley & Beasley can shoot well from three.

Trade Lonnie & Jones for another big body & i'm fine with it. AGAIN ONLY IF ITS ONE FIRST

FVV/GTJ/Boucher is worth it. Think Masai holds out until Thursday for the best deals. They should be close to blowing it up.

I think they all can be had, along with Bojan if Rob works the phones right.
FVV/GTJ/Boucher/Boggy is a crazy haul :lol:

ALL$IN2.png

No Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 :lol: Move one of the 2nds to DET and add some minimum deals to each team along with Max Christie and boom. Done deal.

The trade last summer was Conley/Bojan/Gay and a 2023 1st for Rust and the 2027 and 2029 1st. Why would they hold Russ until now just to do that? :lol:

Yea at this point, just call it a wrap and save those picks. They way Pels are playing, both teams will get top 10 lottery picks lol

Back
Top Bottom