**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Nah if your an old enough Laker fan.

This team feels like and reminds me of the mid 90's Lake show era team with: Van Exel, Eddie Jones, Cedric Ceballos, Anothony Peeler, George Lynch and Del Harris coaching those teams.

Ive been watching since 97 so right after the squad you mentioned. Im not comparing the make up of the squad or it being up and coming but simply saying havent felt this good watching and enjoying a Laker game since the Kobe Odom Pau days.

Ive been watching since 97 so right after the squad you mentioned. Im not comparing the make up of the squad or it being up and coming but simply saying havent felt this good watching and enjoying a Laker game since the Kobe Odom Pau days.

Cool.

Check this out:

Ingram just gotta keep building his confidence.

Confidence is already there in him.

He just has a quiet demeanor.

Luke is doing the right thing bring him along slowly while giving him more confidence by letting him bring the ball up and play point forward with the bench mob.

Last edited:
Lets be real here.

This young squad is hella fun to watch right now.

But most of us know that we are just 1 superstar away in 2 seasons from being true title contenders.

Love or hate him. Boogie in 2 years when he's a free agent would be dope and bring the Lakers back to title contenders again.

# Lakeshow and #Lakers are trending 1 and 2 on Twitter. This real life? :lol:

Got to see the game before going to work, but nothing to do during graveyard right now, bout to run through the Cachooka Man highlights :smokin

yes-rudy1.gif

Lakers byke

luke :smokin happy for dude. its looking like phil was right when he said luke would be a good coach one say while luke was still playing on the lakers.

What 8 teams better than us doe?

We can take Memphis Utah Denver Phoenix...we can beat them for sure

GSW, SAS, LAC, POR, HOU, OKC & UTAH will be the top 7 seeds imo.

That means you gotta be better than Memphis, Sac, Minnesota, Denver, Phoenix. New Orleans & Dallas haven't won a game yet.

Main competition for the 8th seed would be Memphis.

That means you gotta be better than Memphis, Sac, Minnesota, Denver, Phoenix. New Orleans & Dallas haven't won a game yet.

I think Houston might not make it. Every game will be close and teams with decent defense will get them down the stretch. Even dlo said it after the game, they asked him what happened in the second half and he said they kept running the same plays over and over and they eventually figured it out. Mda is a one trick pony and still hasn't evolved as a coach.

Denver and Phoenix have both been competitive so far. Everytime I check the score phx is playing some elite team hella close despite losing. Denver legit could be undefeated right now, mudiay has been absolutely terrible and yet they've still been in close games in spit of his high usage, high turnovers and taking the most shots while being the worst shooter on the team. I'd say Denver is a bigger threat than Houston but luckily we owned them in preseason.

Only cause you mentioned Mudiay...in 2k17 on myplayer I got drafted by the Nuggets. Gawd damn I hate Mudiay. Passes when he should shoot and shoots when he should pass. Guess it isn't far from real life. :lol: :x

Word, I haven't been watching them but if their team is still hurt like last year we got them easy.

I think Houston might not make it. Every game will be close and teams with decent defense will get them down the stretch. Even dlo said it after the game, they asked him what happened in the second half and he said they kept running the same plays over and over and they eventually figured it out. Mda is a one trick pony and still hasn't evolved as a coach.

Denver and Phoenix have both been competitive so far. Everytime I check the score phx is playing some elite team hella close despite losing. Denver legit could be undefeated right now, mudiay has been absolutely terrible and yet they've still been in close games in spit of his high usage, high turnovers and taking the most shots while being the worst shooter on the team. I'd say Denver is a bigger threat than Houston but luckily we owned them in preseason.

No way bro, Houston defense is trash but harden is still a go to guy...dude putting up 30 a game with 10+ assists. Their offense isn't bad at all

Back
Top Bottom