**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Sacramento, Minnesota, Denver & Houston all lost yesterday.

Today:
Rooting for the Knicks to beat Utah
Portland to beat Memphis
Toronto to beat sac
Milwaukee over Dallas
Boston over Denver.

This is a fairly big game. I'd imagine Phoenix has the same mindset as the lakers do. I bet Dlo is gunna try and prove a point against Booker tonight too. Should be a good one.

Won't be able to watch the game cuz I'll be in Oakland watching the Raiders smack the Broncos :smokin

Last edited:
epa_usa_basketball_nba_86483906.jpg
This doesn't even look real. 
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Any other paid subscriptions to watch NBA games ?
Check your inbox.

Sacramento, Minnesota, Denver & Houston all lost yesterday.

Today:
Rooting for the Knicks to beat Utah
Portland to beat Memphis
Toronto to beat sac
Milwaukee over Dallas
Boston over Denver.

This is a fairly big game. I'd imagine Phoenix has the same mindset as the lakers do. I bet Dlo is gunna try and prove a point against Booker tonight too. Should be a good one.

Won't be able to watch the game cuz I'll be in Oakland watching the Raiders smack the Broncos :smokin

Nice! I'll be at the game too!

Where can I buy laker tickets at face value ? Is there anyway to buy seats not from a reseller? I usually use StubHub. I tried the lakers website. It directed me to lakers xchange? That's a sexondary market also

Swaggy playing defense, going to the basket, rebounding. Did I enter the upside down?

D'Lo playing lackadaisical to start.

Struggles against guys that can pressure. Doesnt seem to trust his handle and takes even more jumpers. Not having a good game so far.

Julius will feast against stretch 4s.

Can't let up and blow the lead..

Thats what scares me lol. Having them stay in the game then we blow it at the end.

Young teams tend to let this happen
Fortunate we were able to not let the GSW back into it after the mini runs they went on

Now lets see if we can keep that same killer mentality against a team we're somewhat expected to beat like the Suns

Last edited:
Can't let up and blow the lead..

Thats what scares me lol. Having them stay in the game then we blow it at the end.

Young teams tend to let this happen
Fortunate we were able to not let the GSW back into it after the mini runs they went on

Now lets see if we can keep that same killer mentality against a team we're somewhat expected to beat like the Suns

Can't ease up on any NBA team..

Back
Top Bottom