**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Again i see no reason to not have him out there closing the majority of games he's a better fit next to Bron/AD. Come playoffs i think it will be matchup based but his compliment next to those guys is too good.

Playoffs Gabe isn't getting played off the floor defensively and D'Lo's shooting always takes a big dip in the playoffs so if he's not bringing that what use is he out there?

Playoffs Gabe isn't getting played off the floor defensively and D'Lo's shooting always takes a big dip in the playoffs so if he's not bringing that what use is he out there?

that's why i said it's matchup based, D'Lo played relatively well in both the Grizzlies series & Warriors series. If he's struggling in a series than it's great to have Gabe as an option but i don't think that will be the case in every situation

Again i see no reason to not have him out there closing the majority of games he's a better fit next to Bron/AD. Come playoffs i think it will be matchup based but his compliment next to those guys is too good.
hes historically bad in the playoffs man 38 percent fgp and 32 percent from 3 and plays defense like a traffic cone

we all thought hed play better with ad and bron in the line up but nope

42 percent from the field and 31 percent from 3 is dennis schroeder stats. he had occasional offensive bursts in the playoffs but nothing consistent

lakers need a 3rd scorer badly man. nobody wants to see lebron jack up threes but if mr ice in his veins aint hitting shots thats whats gonna happen

I don’t mind D’Lo for the regular season, but I can’t exactly trust him for the playoffs

DLo letting Bev hyp him up into talking crazy. You had a great season and was off and on in the playoffs and especially trash in the wcf.

What you thought you was gonna get?

Now Lebron gonna stay longer 😂

no-please.gif

Don't mind the AD extension.

If he had played out his contract he could have hit us in the head harder.

Man.......I dunno about this.......

AD next few years

Age 31, 42 mil
Age 32, 42 mil
Age 33, 62 mil
Age 34, 62 mil
Age 35, 62 mil

He's averaged 48 games per season since he joined us.

AD next few years

Age 31, 42 mil
Age 32, 42 mil
Age 33, 62 mil
Age 34, 62 mil
Age 35, 62 mil

We'll probably be in a Dame situation after Bron leaves after next season.

AD next few years

Age 31, 42 mil
Age 32, 42 mil
Age 33, 62 mil
Age 34, 62 mil
Age 35, 62 mil

Hope he can continue being a ~25 PPG scorer and elite defender the next three years. The last two years he can be like Celtics KG without the jumper or mean mugging.

AD next few years

Age 31, 42 mil
Age 32, 42 mil
Age 33, 62 mil
Age 34, 62 mil
Age 35, 62 mil

When Bron done, going to have to trade AD and reboot. 35 y/o AD is scary to think about, might need to have him load manage the regular season to play the playoffs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom