**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We used a #2 pick on a slow kid with a set shot who can't create without a screen while Booker and Porzingis are tearing the league up

:lol:

No they're not.

And if they are, then Russell is as well because in pretty much most cases, they're all right in line with each other.

Great game lake show. Down 19, offense is great.

Loved the lineup to close out the game.

Lou sWaggy Ingram Randle mozgov.

Youth and defense.

This team has depth down to their 11th man. So pumped!

Still not much of a fan of how Randle & Russell are handled in the 4th..

All the rotation kind of bugs me. I'm fine with the 10 guys who play, they all deserve to play, but the minutes need some sorting out

Last edited:

All the rotation kind of bugs me. I'm fine with the 10 guys who play, they all deserve to play, but the minutes need some sorting out

Its gonna be a learning curve for Luke too, lets not forget that. EVERYTHING is new. So its going to take some time for everything to take shape.
There prob won't be any set rotations for much of the season. Luke is searching, players are searching. DLO is the one thats worrying me lately.....

It bothers me he doesn't even get a defensive stance. He's always upright which doesn't help when he's already slow.
Exactly. Especially when he is a lot more athletic than he shows. Seems like laziness. Not mad about him being benched if Luke actually communicates to him how to improve unlike Byron

Nick Young says the coaching staff is the reason for his good play this year...

Byron at home
View media item 2226875
usa-today-9069736.0.jpg

Whats the issue with how Randle is being used?

At first I thought DRuss shoulda been out there but I think Luke is going with whatever is flowing.

Wish dlo was playing more but his body language is bothering me...its like something switched in his mind over night

Lou was balling tho. So i understand D'lo sitting during the final mins. I really like the line up in the end. Rebounding and quick hands really sealed the win for them.

Back
Top Bottom