**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I guess this is what Mitch had in mind when he signed Lou to go with D'Lo, JC and Kobe last year. Just have explosive scoring go off at any time.

Much better game from dlo plays so much better when hes offensively engaged...deng aged 5 years from last year

Luke is so great at in-game rotations man. It's a thing of beauty. It has its advantages that he actually played the game in a facilitating fashion. He prob sees things on the court that other coaches can't see.
His in-game coaching style is very much like Phil as in he can make strategy changes mid game off of instinct when it calls for it. Quite a thing of beauty from young skywalton

Much better game from dlo plays so much better when hes offensively engaged...deng aged 5 years from last year
I keep saying this ...when DLo is aggressive and engaged with a positive body language he is head n shoulders better than a lot of guards.

armfolding.gif

Lmfao these Byron pics killing me

:rofl: @ Byron saying the only reason the Lakers are off to a good start is because the players have more 'experience'

Yeah Byron, that's all it takes for a team to improve so drastically, a few regular season games after your *** got canned :lol:

Last edited:
Yea I am sure the success of the team is eating Byron up alive ...well at least he has his money and his babe lol

Tomorrow will be fun vs. the young Wolves squad.
Good test as well vs. all that athleticism.

Lavine, KAT, Wiggins
DLo, Julius, Ingram

Battle of the exciting young cores. :smokin

Deng's only effective role in the NBA is at PF these days. We don't have room for him there. I think we're stuck with his play. 

I'll take the playoff experience tbh.
Me too. And I was teamtank the last two years (and secretly this year).

The bench should dominate this game.

Cosign as well. Playing the clippers or Warriors in the first round is more valuable than anything the lakers can get this year. If the option was 8th seed or keep the lottery pick, I'd be more inclined to tank for a top 10ish pick but since he pick is only top 3 protected it's not worth it & you might as well go all in on the playoffs. If someone offers you a great package for NY/Lou, you gotta at least consider it tho. Maybe even try to package them with Deng ( :lol: yeah right, that contract is gunna be a ***** to get rid of)

Minnesota & Houston lost today. Denver, PHX & Memphis are all currently losing as well. If nance was healthy for that Mavs game I think the Lakers would be 7-3 rn :wow:

Last edited:
I'm confused, who said to tank???????

I said deal Nick and/or Lou while their value was up, that's it.

I did not say tank.

I said the diff between 10th seed, 9th seed, 8th seed etc is negligible.

Moving those pieces merely means more PT for the kids, not automatic top 3 pick range, not at all.

Not sure why people are confusing the two.

Well then if trading Lou is what's the difference between a 9th or 10th seed and an 8th seed then I wouldn't do it

This is a pointless discussion btw, Mitch isn't trading either of em unless he gets an offer that blows him away.

Last edited:
Don't trade nick or lou right now. I'm telling you guys..we're making the playoffs, as is, barring injury of course.

I've already seen it. :nerd:

trust me on this.

Back
Top Bottom