**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I hope Big Var don't say anything to wild tomorrow. Lawd knows the locker room is hanging on by a thread.

So if a big trade goes down before tip off....what happens?

McGee
Chandler
Lebron
KCP
Rondo

Bench:
Beasley
Stephenson
Moe

***** you walk into that joint tellin every single one of those Down syndrome lookin, maga hat wearin, microwave skinned, damnlongneck body havin *** Celtic fans to suck yo **** with they mama lips. Let em know u got that lumpia Shanghai for they girl if they wanna act up .. let em kno u finna beat that pusssy up like pacquiao too

You put on that Kuzma jersey and remind them *****s how Kuzma cooked them last year and to tell them to shut they no upper lip havin asses up before delusionlakerfan do some voodoo and Tatum tears his acl if they say another word

You wear that jersey confident af.. let these *****s know they mad, they broke, n they pusssy. And if you wear that purple shirt, just make sure errythin u say is on grape .. let em know u crippin

I have a feeling AD gets moved but prob not here

People are saying sit him up but that’s real bad “healthy too 5 player disgruntled and wants to play but management won’t allow”

Awww shiiiiiet.. big baller himself about to be on the herd and undisputed tomorrow mornin.. **** boutta be a movie

Awww shiiiiiet.. big baller himself about to be on the herd and undisputed tomorrow mornin.. **** boutta be a movie
lavar is a real *****. hes going to screw it up for his son and pretty soon nobody is going to want him because lavar ignorant *** mouth. all the time he was quiet i bet the lakers threatened him if he keeps opening his big fat ****ing mouth they wont play zo

now that he knows its a real possibility zo might get traded hes opening his big fat ****ing mouth again

i hope he likes selling his outdated ross merchandise on top of a ****ing crocodile in the swamp or in a hut made out of a cut out cactus in the desert with cousin spike

Pelicans won't trade AD today.

Honestly the Celtics are stupid as well. Trade Tatum now and pair Kyire with AD. Gives you a year and a half to make him happy and convince him to stay.

We got played hard.

But this was never the year for the chip...

Meh Undisputed just going to lob softballs for him and not call him on any of the BS he says. I'm not saying get into a fight on the show but try and find that line and not cross it.

Pelicans won't trade AD today.

Honestly the Celtics are stupid as well. Trade Tatum now and pair Kyire with AD. Gives you a year and a half to make him happy and convince him to stay.

We got played hard.

But this was never the year for the chip...

Celtics cannot trade for AD until 7/1. The Rose Rule, remember? That’s why they keep telling the Pels to wait until the summer

Celtics cannot trade for AD until 7/1. The Rose Rule, remember? That’s why they keep telling the Pels to wait until the summer
However by that time they are hoping the trade scenarios have all been worked out and they will have answer from Kyrie.

For the life of me i do not understand why people continue to talk about the Celtics grabbing AD when the man has made it a point to say he will never resign with the Celtics. Danny ainge has been scared to pull trades for a multitude of stars this entire time, but somehow we think he's gonna give up all his assets for a AD rental??

The chances of this backfiring on the Pels is extremely high... Assuming we get into the playoffs, the kids are gonna ball.... and do nothing but increase their value.

By the summer the Pels are gonna realize that the offers they want aren't gonna be there & they will be forced to revisit the Lakers offer.

the only other viable offer could come from the Clippers & as of right now that is looking pretty shaky as they only have SGA & a late lottery pick, & a heat 2021 pick.... the heat haven't had a top 10 pick since Wade.

absolutely no trade today is getting me pissed that we had to lose that Pacer game for nothing.
Still mad we didnt keep Randle, loved that guy.

tenor.gif

pelicans need to stop trolling
bad look

they already publicly and nationally played The Show man

I hope they lose their team to Seattle. Ho bags

And the whole AD to BOS narrative is dumb. People just hating. Why would Ainge offer a good package of Tatum + picks (which everyone think is guaranteed) when

1. AD is a rental, adamantly said he will not resign and does not want to go there
2. Kyrie might leave, which means giving up tatum for a rental is not worth it
3. Come July, Ainge won't even have to offer a package like that because there won't be the god father offer from LAL lol

Back
Top Bottom