**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Difficult balance between the needs of perimeter shooting, defense and play making for this team.

Austin Rivers anyone? :lol:

Hill was looking washed up the last two years but had a nice playoff showing. Lakers have liked him dating back to the 2008 draft too.

Don't know if Bron and rose could coexist but he'd be a nice option if they can. Beverley/collison/rondo/rose are the PG targets I would think
rose was on the cavs with bron. that was when derrick bounced on the team and didnt tell anybody. Safe to say....it didnt work out lol

BREAKING: Kyrie signs in LA for $23 million
BREAKING #2: Kyrie signs on to co-star in Space Jam 2 for $20 million

upload_2019-6-18_11-36-36.png

upload_2019-6-18_11-37-0.png

upload_2019-6-18_11-37-28.png

Pay me no mind, just storing some things for myself, nothin to see here.....

The main reason I want a 3rd max is because I have no faith in Rob spending the 24 mil in an efficient manner.

Same. Normally I understand the idea of spreading the money and balancing the team, but after watching Rondo/Beasley/Lance/Javale replace Lopez/Randle, I rather we sign a guaranteed guy, and then the 4.8 and min contracts can't hurt us all that much. Also hope we buy a 2nd rounder or two for the end of the bench since we always do well bringing in guys that can help.

AD just picked up a Ruffles sponsorship

An article on The Athletic talking about it talks about his endorsement potential.

From the Article:
According to Bob Dorfman of Baker Street Advertising, who tracks endorsement deals for athletes.:

His brand is going to take off. It’s Showtime for AD,” said Dorfman.

Dorfman estimates he’ll add at least $5 million a year to his marketing portfolio by moving to Los Angeles from the Big Easy.

I think the potential endorsement money would be enough to waive that 4M trade kicker right?

AD just picked up a Ruffles sponsorship

An article on The Athletic talking about it talks about his endorsement potential.

From the Article:
According to Bob Dorfman of Baker Street Advertising, who tracks endorsement deals for athletes.:

His brand is going to take off. It’s Showtime for AD,” said Dorfman.

Dorfman estimates he’ll add at least $5 million a year to his marketing portfolio by moving to Los Angeles from the Big Easy.

I think the potential endorsement money would be enough to waive that 4M trade kicker right?
Not to mention what it would mean for future superstars wanting to join him in LA. Maybe even kawhi. Give up a few mill first year but earn a sponsorship here or overseas that would pay you very well. Remember Klay shoe deal in China is worth a ton. Just food for thought

Bro. Bron/AD/Lakers plus title contention
Marketability going to be thru the damn roof
Even Kuz about to take off and be already sponsored by GOAT lol

Kuz better turn into a 20 ppg guy on really good efficiency he'll be getting wide open looks now.

Back
Top Bottom