[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

It is what it is. Upset over Bryants playing time (how you gonna let that dude get hot then sit his $+! down? this should have been a 40+ game for him) and the lack of activity by Bynum.

And gasol? No words for that man right now.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by trublu86

Oh well.

So the Mavs came in stole game 1. Big whoop d f'ing doo.

You Laker HATERS come in here and troll and act like a team just won a game 7 against us.

Lets see here Lakers dropped game 1 @ home against the Hornets last round and game 1 @ home in the 2nd round against Houston in 2009.

Guess what we still won those series and the championship each year.
You sound like an NBA ref.

I seriously want to see you in here crying and making EXCUSES when the Lakers bounce your sorry team out this year.

Well I dont gotta wait to see you crying, cause you doin it already.

Worst part about this for the Lakers is the wasted vintage Kobe performance... how many of those can he come up with in a 7 game series?

Still shocked.

Originally Posted by trublu86

Oh well.

You Laker HATERS come in here and troll and act like a team just won a game 7 against us.

Lets see here Lakers dropped game 1 @ home against the Hornets last round and game 1 @ home in the 2nd round against Houston in 2009.

You sound like an NBA ref.

I seriously want to see you in here crying and making EXCUSES when the Lakers bounce your sorry team out this year.

Well I dont gotta wait to see you crying, cause you doin it already.

laugh.gif
@ how the free pass is that Kobe gets for missing that good look to win it. That's the luxury of being Kobe. You can choke in the clutch/game 7 of the finals/wherever and no one will say a thing. But after you hit a game winner, it will be like none of the other stuff happened. Just like the last regular season game against the Kings, where the choking that caused the Lakers to go on a 5 game losing streak and lose home court advantage to various teams should they meet in the playoffs, was mysteriously forgotten. Especially the games against the Jazz and the Nuggets.

And by the way, the Lakers will win this series in the end.

Worst part about this for the Lakers is the wasted vintage Kobe performance... how many of those can he come up with in a 7 game series?

Still shocked.

laugh.gif
@ how the free pass is that Kobe gets for missing that good look to win it. That's the luxury of being Kobe. You can choke in the clutch/game 7 of the finals/wherever and no one will say a thing. But after you hit a game winner, it will be like none of the other stuff happened. Just like the last regular season game against the Kings, where the choking that caused the Lakers to go on a 5 game losing streak and lose home court advantage to various teams should they meet in the playoffs, was mysteriously forgotten. Especially the games against the Jazz and the Nuggets.

And by the way, the Lakers will win this series in the end.

kobe lost that game for the lakers in the end. he had a couple bad turnovers and then falling over
30t6p3b.gif

kobe lost that game for the lakers in the end. he had a couple bad turnovers and then falling over
30t6p3b.gif

Its going to be a looooong series for gasoft. Dirk has his number since his days at memphis.

thus mavs beating the lakers since this scrub is needed for them to win the series

Its going to be a looooong series for gasoft. Dirk has his number since his days at memphis.

thus mavs beating the lakers since this scrub is needed for them to win the series

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
i hope we can stop all these lakers in 4 and 5 games arrogant predictions now.

like i said before you never know what laker team will show up....
For real, the inconsistency still runs rampant with this team. These guys attain a large lead playing aggressive and attacking the paint, then once they get the lead they start playing passive.

Stop that Pau Gasol posting up Chandler stuff, Gasol is not gonna eat that way. We need everyone attacking. I'd like to see more Odom/Bynum combos. This loss still has me heated

Shoutout to the fruitcup who sent me that PM too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
i hope we can stop all these lakers in 4 and 5 games arrogant predictions now.

like i said before you never know what laker team will show up....
For real, the inconsistency still runs rampant with this team. These guys attain a large lead playing aggressive and attacking the paint, then once they get the lead they start playing passive.

Stop that Pau Gasol posting up Chandler stuff, Gasol is not gonna eat that way. We need everyone attacking. I'd like to see more Odom/Bynum combos. This loss still has me heated

Shoutout to the fruitcup who sent me that PM too
smile.gif

Lakers blowing up leads?
laugh.gif
What else is new? Go check 2008 Finals, we blew a 24 point lead. Just move on to the next one. Everyone is just having a fan day cause Kobe missed clutch shot and the Lakers loss...

Panic mode [ off  ] on

If we lose game 2..... off  [  on  ]
grin.gif

Lakers blowing up leads?
laugh.gif
What else is new? Go check 2008 Finals, we blew a 24 point lead. Just move on to the next one. Everyone is just having a fan day cause Kobe missed clutch shot and the Lakers loss...

Panic mode [ off  ] on

If we lose game 2..... off  [  on  ]
grin.gif

Dirk was great, gotta play him tougher. Now we need to win games 2-3 like we've done before. But blowin a 16 point lead, can't have that.
30t6p3b.gif

Dirk was great, gotta play him tougher. Now we need to win games 2-3 like we've done before. But blowin a 16 point lead, can't have that.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by isu42

Oh well.

Who did you beat this year for the title?  
eyes.gif

Nice reply

Originally Posted by isu42

Oh well.

Who did you beat this year for the title?  
eyes.gif

Nice reply

Back
Top Bottom