[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

lots of laughs in here.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Playoff games are "given away" all the time. You can say Boston gave away game 7 last year. What it comes down to is the other team wanting it more. Tonight, Dallas wanted it more.

Also, will we ever see Artest on Dirk?
nerd.gif

Didn't work to well with Pau/Odom.
hey anything is possible. they tried odom and pau and dirk was just makin shots like crazy. he did slow down at the end but that might have been because of fatigue.

it wouldnt hurt to see artest on dirk. also artest missing 3 open looks from 3 were big misses

blake is a ******. you play 17 minutes and take one shot...

but yeah phil jackson what the %*%* you doing with your rotations?

you let the mavs shoot 45% from 3 point you gonna lose everytime...

its gonna be hard for the lakers to  take one in dallas. this isnt the hornets team. you leave open their shooters they will make their shots...

Eh, Phil Jackson is  Super Saiyan 4.  He'll figure it out by game 2.  He just never went against the mavs in the post season, so he simply has to figure it out how to get Dirk properly guarded.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Big Problem.
Son you haven't been on Sports & Training for a long time have you? If you notice all you Lebron nuthuggers  talk insane trash and it always backfires, you guys have a "Big Problem" with Celtics it's obvious you have been trolling with your D E S T I N Y %@*# but cmon man sit down wait till its the finals if Miami wins i will make a essay congratulating and your hard ship of being a Miami fan for 1 year without a championship.
I'mma be trollin' ALLLL the way to the finals 
pimp.gif

Put it like this...

I'm like a monster in a closet...everytime the lakers lose or do something stupid, I slowly come out and attack. 
laugh.gif

If the Lakers do swell, I go back into the closet...like i've never appeared.

suttin like a BOOGEYMAN.

I'm an itch that you can't get rid of 
laugh.gif

I've waited LONG enough and this playoffs have had me HYPE i've lurked LONG enough and everything is going MY WAY 
pimp.gif

All I want to do here is put you on notice

That I notice you watching Miami

And put you on notice that we winning the chip

Thats all 
laugh.gif

and when they win... i'll be from NY to MIA doing this

mwxjer.gif

laugh.gif
    i can't even be mad,   when trolling is done right it's funny,  and this got a laugh out of me.

check for me in the heat celtics thread when boston wins tonight though.

lebron and team destiny fans  come at me bros.

Big Problem.
Son you haven't been on Sports & Training for a long time have you? If you notice all you Lebron nuthuggers  talk insane trash and it always backfires, you guys have a "Big Problem" with Celtics it's obvious you have been trolling with your D E S T I N Y %@*# but cmon man sit down wait till its the finals if Miami wins i will make a essay congratulating and your hard ship of being a Miami fan for 1 year without a championship.
pimp.gif

Put it like this...

I'm like a monster in a closet...everytime the lakers lose or do something stupid, I slowly come out and attack. 
laugh.gif

suttin like a BOOGEYMAN.

laugh.gif

I've waited LONG enough and this playoffs have had me HYPE i've lurked LONG enough and everything is going MY WAY 
pimp.gif

Thats all 
laugh.gif

mwxjer.gif

laugh.gif
    i can't even be mad,   when trolling is done right it's funny,  and this got a laugh out of me.

check for me in the heat celtics thread when boston wins tonight though.

lebron and team destiny fans  come at me bros.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

pimp.gif

Put it like this...

laugh.gif

suttin like a BOOGEYMAN.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Thats all 
laugh.gif

mwxjer.gif
reported
report me all you want, I never violated no one 
laugh.gif

i'm just bein a fan 
wink.gif

Aint nothing wrong with a lil clean smack talk 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by TonyReali

pimp.gif

Put it like this...

laugh.gif

suttin like a BOOGEYMAN.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Thats all 
laugh.gif

mwxjer.gif
reported
report me all you want, I never violated no one 
laugh.gif

i'm just bein a fan 
wink.gif

Aint nothing wrong with a lil clean smack talk 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by PO2345

LA will not lose another Game 1 in the playoffs. Team Kobe by a landslide...

I'd love for this team to falter, but it's not happening, especially against Dallas...

PO

i read somewhere that over 90 % of the time the game 1 winner wins the series in the nba playoffs.

i still remember 1991
frown.gif

ugh. dont remind us all. this is why i'm kinda rooting for the bulls to come out the east so we can hopefully get our revenge
ohwell.gif

luckily, for us. phil is in our side this time

Originally Posted by PO2345

LA will not lose another Game 1 in the playoffs. Team Kobe by a landslide...

I'd love for this team to falter, but it's not happening, especially against Dallas...

PO

i read somewhere that over 90 % of the time the game 1 winner wins the series in the nba playoffs.

i still remember 1991
frown.gif

ugh. dont remind us all. this is why i'm kinda rooting for the bulls to come out the east so we can hopefully get our revenge
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by franchise3

Phil is hard headed and stubborn though.

We all know this.

As a result, Bynum will once again get the start, and that means LO coming off the bench, when it should be LO starting.

Dallas wins game 2.

Exits for real this time.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I think Dallas has no chance in hell of winning game 2. That play where Kobe went down was really a 50/50 call. If J.Kidd get a foul, the Mavs would have lost that game. Let's not act like the Mavs outright outplayed the Lakers. Even with Kobe jacking up shots left and right it was still VERY close. On top of that, they were on the lucky end of that 50/50 call. 
Even still, the Lakers were STILL not out of the game. They were still in a good position 2 grab the 2 and tie it up. You know the Mavs aren't going to foul on the shot risking the and1 for the loss, or risking 2 FTs for the tie. That 3 was just a bad play.

it really shouldnt have come down to the call anyways. the lakers had a #$%!$#$ 16 point lead. i will never blame the officiating after a team chokes a 16 point lead away.................at home..............and being the got damn defending champs at that! odom and gasol had very solid games. kobe was kobe but had a huge dumb turnover in the fourth. the rest of the team was dog *!%+.

We all know this.

As a result, Bynum will once again get the start, and that means LO coming off the bench, when it should be LO starting.

Dallas wins game 2.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I think Dallas has no chance in hell of winning game 2. That play where Kobe went down was really a 50/50 call. If J.Kidd get a foul, the Mavs would have lost that game. Let's not act like the Mavs outright outplayed the Lakers. Even with Kobe jacking up shots left and right it was still VERY close. On top of that, they were on the lucky end of that 50/50 call. 
Even still, the Lakers were STILL not out of the game. They were still in a good position 2 grab the 2 and tie it up. You know the Mavs aren't going to foul on the shot risking the and1 for the loss, or risking 2 FTs for the tie. That 3 was just a bad play.

it really shouldnt have come down to the call anyways. the lakers had a #$%!$#$ 16 point lead. i will never blame the officiating after a team chokes a 16 point lead away.................at home..............and being the got damn defending champs at that! odom and gasol had very solid games. kobe was kobe but had a huge dumb turnover in the fourth. the rest of the team was dog *!%+.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

i still remember 1991
frown.gif

ohwell.gif

I don't expect the Bulls to make it out of the east. Whoever wins the Miami/Boston match-up will be in the finals with the Lakers. I honestly think LA is getting another ring.

i still remember 1991
frown.gif

ohwell.gif

I don't expect the Bulls to make it out of the east. Whoever wins the Miami/Boston match-up will be in the finals with the Lakers. I honestly think LA is getting another ring.

As always the talk begins with every Laker "fan" - Just give a mad props to our first win ever in playoffs against you all and especially at home.

Don't say it was a foul bc as a Mavericks fan, Tyson didn't get 2 fouls along with 3 on Dirk in the 4th alone. We not only beat teams (lakers this time) but also stern and his BS Refs. This will come to show you all that you don't need 2 superstars or 1 or a "big three" you need a family, a TEA. Key word for everyone that loves basketball. We have the best bench in the league so we are never not playing superstars.

out of 10 espn analyst that i read today none of them had the mavericks. Everyone saying we don't have it but I hate to break it to yall but we do and we showed it. I know its one game, but that had to hurt worst then the hornets one.

Both teams played 75%%!*. But when it comes down to its all about all 4th quarters and not just 1 player.

As always the talk begins with every Laker "fan" - Just give a mad props to our first win ever in playoffs against you all and especially at home.

Don't say it was a foul bc as a Mavericks fan, Tyson didn't get 2 fouls along with 3 on Dirk in the 4th alone. We not only beat teams (lakers this time) but also stern and his BS Refs. This will come to show you all that you don't need 2 superstars or 1 or a "big three" you need a family, a TEA. Key word for everyone that loves basketball. We have the best bench in the league so we are never not playing superstars.

out of 10 espn analyst that i read today none of them had the mavericks. Everyone saying we don't have it but I hate to break it to yall but we do and we showed it. I know its one game, but that had to hurt worst then the hornets one.

Both teams played 75%%!*. But when it comes down to its all about all 4th quarters and not just 1 player.

We all know this.

Dallas wins game 2.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I wouldn't say Gasol had a solid game, but it's hard to look impressive without getting your hands on the ball. I don't what what he was thinking with that foul. I don't know if he thought that they'd have more time or whatever. Dumb play. I don't know what PJ was thinking with that 3. Just a dumb play.

We all know this.

Dallas wins game 2.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I wouldn't say Gasol had a solid game, but it's hard to look impressive without getting your hands on the ball. I don't what what he was thinking with that foul. I don't know if he thought that they'd have more time or whatever. Dumb play. I don't know what PJ was thinking with that 3. Just a dumb play.

everyone on the mavs pitched in on this victory. you are right. it takes a team. not just one player.

i dunno about you guys havin the best bench in the league though
laugh.gif

i wish the mavs only consisted of dirk because i do not like any of them other mavs players
laugh.gif
and mark cuban gotta be the biggest douche bag ever. he just looks like a guy you wanna punch
laugh.gif
 barea and brewer are cool too.

everyone on the mavs pitched in on this victory. you are right. it takes a team. not just one player.

i dunno about you guys havin the best bench in the league though
laugh.gif

i wish the mavs only consisted of dirk because i do not like any of them other mavs players
laugh.gif
and mark cuban gotta be the biggest douche bag ever. he just looks like a guy you wanna punch
laugh.gif
 barea and brewer are cool too.

[font=arial, sans-serif][table][tr][td]PLAYER[/td][td]POS[/td][td]MIN[/td][td]FGM-A[/td][td]3PM-A[/td][td]FTM-A[/td][td][/td][td]OFF[/td][td]DEF[/td][td]TOT[/td][td]AST[/td][td]PF[/td][td]ST[/td][td]TO[/td][td]BS[/td][td]BA[/td][td]PTS[/td][/tr][tr][td]R. Artest[/td][td]F[/td][td]31:14[/td][td]1-8[/td][td]0-3[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]+1[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]P. Gasol[/td][td]F-C[/td][td]36:01[/td][td]5-10[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]5-6[/td][td]+9[/td][td]5[/td][td]6[/td][td]11[/td][td]7[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]15[/td][/tr][tr][td]A. Bynum[/td][td]C[/td][td]28:58[/td][td]3-8[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]2-2[/td][td]-16[/td][td]0[/td][td]5[/td][td]5[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][td]K. Bryant[/td][td]G[/td][td]35:08[/td][td]14-29[/td][td]4-9[/td][td]4-5[/td][td]+6[/td][td]0[/td][td]5[/td][td]5[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]36[/td][/tr][/table][/font]
LMAO..................

[font=arial, sans-serif][table][tr][td]PLAYER[/td][td]POS[/td][td]MIN[/td][td]FGM-A[/td][td]3PM-A[/td][td]FTM-A[/td][td][/td][td]OFF[/td][td]DEF[/td][td]TOT[/td][td]AST[/td][td]PF[/td][td]ST[/td][td]TO[/td][td]BS[/td][td]BA[/td][td]PTS[/td][/tr][tr][td]R. Artest[/td][td]F[/td][td]31:14[/td][td]1-8[/td][td]0-3[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]+1[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]P. Gasol[/td][td]F-C[/td][td]36:01[/td][td]5-10[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]5-6[/td][td]+9[/td][td]5[/td][td]6[/td][td]11[/td][td]7[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]15[/td][/tr][tr][td]A. Bynum[/td][td]C[/td][td]28:58[/td][td]3-8[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]2-2[/td][td]-16[/td][td]0[/td][td]5[/td][td]5[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][td]K. Bryant[/td][td]G[/td][td]35:08[/td][td]14-29[/td][td]4-9[/td][td]4-5[/td][td]+6[/td][td]0[/td][td]5[/td][td]5[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]36[/td][/tr][/table][/font]
LMAO..................

gasol did have 7 assists to go with double digit rebounds and going 5 for 10 from the field.

and yea he shouldnt have been that close knowing hes taking a chance on a foul. let dirk get it in and make them earn the points. oh well on to the next game

gasol did have 7 assists to go with double digit rebounds and going 5 for 10 from the field.

and yea he shouldnt have been that close knowing hes taking a chance on a foul. let dirk get it in and make them earn the points. oh well on to the next game

It's not even about being close. The dude jumped into like he thought he would come out the other side. lol. I might be being a little hard on Gasol. 15 points, 50% shooting, 11 rebounds and 7 dishes is solid..... BUT.... not really for the #2 all star player on the team. I would have liked to see him put up about 6 more shots. 10 shots is a little short for the #2 guy on the team who's shooting 50% and has a solid advantage over his defender. I'm not saying he should take 29 shots, but 16 sounds good.

Back
Top Bottom