Lamar Odom hooked to the crack pipe ***update*** pg.7

There is def a difference between coke and crack.

And that is????

It's the same exact drug, just in different form. Crack gives you a higher but short high. Coke gives you a longer high.

Both drugs do the exact same thing to your body.

And that is????

It's the same exact drug, just in different form. Crack gives you a higher but short high. Coke gives you a longer high.

WHAT?

I think you should do coke for a week and then crack for a week and then tell us how wrong you were.

Or at least educate yourself on the matter.

Last edited:
And that is????

WHAT?

I think you should do coke for a week and then crack for a week and then tell us how wrong you were.

i don't know why this made me laugh 
laugh.gif
 I just imagined him coming here trying to report back after a week long crack binge

what the post would be like

Someone......doesn't know what they're talking about....or is trollin

:nerd:

Last edited:
And that is????

stop being stupid.

go on youtube and search how to make cocaine and then search how to make crack.

its like comparing dry aged steak to McDonald's.

Last edited:

And that is????

Both can cause problems but there are specific risks to crack mostly related to the method of ingestion

And that is????

WHAT?

What's the difference?

[h1]LAMAR ODOM ALLEGEDLY HOOKED TO THE CRACK PIPE VOL. MARRIAGE AND CAREER LOOKIN BLEEK[/h1]
Now wait a minute, just because Lamar Odom is Blue Ivy's nanny doesn't mean he's on crack.

I don't think he's hooked on the glass **** but prob something else

Tmz know what they're doing with that headline :smh:

Feel bad for L.O. if he does have a problem...Lord knows this Kardashian family would try to sensationalize his rehab etc. :smh:

I don't think he's hooked on the glass **** but prob something else

Tmz know what they're doing with that headline :smh:

Yeah I really can't see him being hooked on crack

Most likely painkillers or coke but either way he's an idiot :smh:

Odom a symbolic sacrifice in an elaborate Illuminati ritual meant to empower the Kardiashian family even more, with Kanye acting as the new family head?

Yup!!!

There's only room for one black guy in that family.

:lol:

So I guess that's why the whole Kardashian Camp(except Bruce and his kids) all look like Ye clones,lol
Hate it had to be Lamar but"it's the illuminati"
jay-z_kanye.jpg

Having had a drug addict in the family. I feel bad for all of them. There's no sensational using rehab. It takes an emotional toll on everybody involved man.

Back
Top Bottom