LARGE XX3 PICS (high quality fakes)

im not feel the oohhss and ahhhs yet maybe they will grow on me later when i see more colorways or physically hold the shoe cuz it aint gonna sell out off thebreak. im thinking it will sell about as well as the 22's.

a majority of Niketalk is truly on the herb tip. All i know is that I like the sole design, other than I'm keeping my judgments for when i see them inperson.

I just want to see real pics. We all should know by now that this is what the shoe will look like. Although, I hope, hope, hope that these are not the actualcolors. However, these colorways are better than the coloways of the other fakes. Why is niketalk allowing pics of fakes? I dont care how closely they resemblethe real shoes, they are still fakes. This wouldnt be happening for any other shoe. What gives? Oh, hype.....I see, then its ok.

Well...I bet they are comfortable and all that...but design wise???????

Well maybe they are ahead of their time and I'll like them in a year or two or three
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ldea

JB really isn't reeling people in with that $185/$230 price tag.
I appreciate the work that went into the shoes, the craftsmenship, and the legacy behind them. But for me to purchase ANY shoes for $185 and up, theyHAVE to stand out from other shoes, and sorry, those don't IMO. I'm extremely disappointed, and I'm not buying. Passing these like Steve Nash andgas.
indifferent.gif

was skeptical before but now these are growing on me but i'll wait until the go on sale for like $80 and then cop the blk/wht and wht/reds

Man, for the millionth time THESE ARE FAKES. I a not trying to pawn them off as authentic pics. I DO NOT Condone fakes. I Hate the hell out of fakes. But Ifelt this could be an exception to the rule so people could see the design and possible colorways of the shoe. From what I was told, these are very highquality fakes and will be VERY similar to the release, with the exception, of course, of better materials and workmanship. If you don't want to look at thepics of fakes, click the back button on your browser and wait for the real ones (that will look the same). I do not have the shoes. The pics were sent to mefrom Neimaj who is in China and has access to them. If the mods want to take them down, no worries. Here's Neimaj's PS version of the white pair withsome red accents:

89kn8mt.jpg

vocaldigital23,

If you want to clear up the confusion about them being fakes then I think you should have said that in the original post.

vocaldigital23

Can you PLEASE edit the first post or the title to reflect that these are FAKE. I know you yourself confirmed it but Jesus people on this board don'tlisten unless you slap them in the face.

Unless the XX3s look nothing like those fakes and something much better it's an easy pass...At least until they go on sale...

Back
Top Bottom