Lebron James is tired

Hot damn Lebron.

I've worked 12 hour days for God knows how long for crumbs of your making, AND YOUR CRYING ABOUT 40 MINUTES?????????????????????????

Spoiler [+]
40 MINUTES!

i can fap for longer than that
30t6p3b.gif

Hot damn Lebron.

I've worked 12 hour days for God knows how long for crumbs of your making, AND YOUR CRYING ABOUT 40 MINUTES?????????????????????????

Spoiler [+]
40 MINUTES!

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

LeBron didnt say anything wrong. His mistake was saying it in public.

i agree with that,  i'm sure there's been nights where jordan and kobe played 40 or more minutes and were exhausted but they wouldn't publicly say it to the media so that they could have a field day with it.

he shouldn't be playing 40 or more minutes against the nets, 76ers, and teams of that calliber but he should have been better conditioned and better prepared to go the distance for a game like yesterday,  this is the same team that knocked you out the playoffs 2 of the past 3 seasons and spoiled your debut just 2 weeks ago, last night was the closest you can get to a statement game this early in the season.

until it's proven otherwise the celtics have lebron and the heats number and i'm going to stand by that statement until i see them step it up against the boston celtics.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

LeBron didnt say anything wrong. His mistake was saying it in public.

i agree with that,  i'm sure there's been nights where jordan and kobe played 40 or more minutes and were exhausted but they wouldn't publicly say it to the media so that they could have a field day with it.

he shouldn't be playing 40 or more minutes against the nets, 76ers, and teams of that calliber but he should have been better conditioned and better prepared to go the distance for a game like yesterday,  this is the same team that knocked you out the playoffs 2 of the past 3 seasons and spoiled your debut just 2 weeks ago, last night was the closest you can get to a statement game this early in the season.

until it's proven otherwise the celtics have lebron and the heats number and i'm going to stand by that statement until i see them step it up against the boston celtics.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Hot damn Lebron.

Spoiler [+]
40 MINUTES!

30t6p3b.gif

Keep that $*#* to yourself. 
sick.gif

Hot damn Lebron.

Spoiler [+]
40 MINUTES!

30t6p3b.gif

Keep that $*#* to yourself. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

u know why lebron is tired? b/c wade is putting in zero effort defensively.

all he has to do on offense is score. if he can' do that, at least defend.

http://www.youtube.com/wa...;feature=player_embedded

dude did neither. what is wrong with him? he sucked so bad guarding deron in the utah game that spoesltra put lebron on him to end the game

Great video. Convinces me that Wade and ______ just overpower Spoelstra. Anyone can deal with their best player having a big ego and not wanting to do dirty work, but not when they have two of them, a weak bench, no defensive stopper and a weak defensive guard...

dude did neither. what is wrong with him? he sucked so bad guarding deron in the utah game that spoesltra put lebron on him to end the game

Great video. Convinces me that Wade and ______ just overpower Spoelstra. Anyone can deal with their best player having a big ego and not wanting to do dirty work, but not when they have two of them, a weak bench, no defensive stopper and a weak defensive guard...

Hot damn Lebron.

Spoiler [+]
40 MINUTES!

30t6p3b.gif

You a fool for that one. 
roll.gif

Hot damn Lebron.

Spoiler [+]
40 MINUTES!

30t6p3b.gif

You a fool for that one. 
roll.gif

that guy should be the Heat's coach.  He seems to know the team than Spoelstra 

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

nah... i'm sure spolstra tells his team what they're doing wrong, they're just not listening.....

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

nah... i'm sure spolstra tells his team what they're doing wrong, they're just not listening.....

Back
Top Bottom