Lebron's Post Game Antics

laugh.gif
I see you're reading between the lines to the point where you've convinced yourself that he's 100% staying....

He just posted that article in 3 different threads. He's really talking himself into that politically correct garbage.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

LeBron happy in Cleveland despite loss

44 minutes ago

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio (AP) - LeBron James says not making the NBA finals will have no impact on his future with the Cleveland Cavaliers.

The league MVP can become a free agent in 2010, and there has been rampant speculation that he will sign elsewhere when his contract expires. However, James insists the Cavs' loss to the Orlando Magic in the Eastern Conference finals will not affect his plans.

James, who declined to speak with the media following Saturday night's loss, said he's happy in Cleveland and feels the club has made significant progress and is close to winning its first title.

Copyright [emoji]169[/emoji] 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iVFdSSlU9J5xn7fELMujHjEWY1xgD98HFTCG1

SHUT UP. GIVE IT UP WITH THIS. NY TALK.

Salty.

"You want to continue to get better, that's all you can ask. We got better this season and I feel this team will be better next season. You don't want to take a step backward. I thought we went forward from the Boston series to this year and hopefully we can go forward one more time next year."

You're in denial, bro. Just give it up, LeBron doesn't wanna play in Cleveland anymore.

44 minutes ago

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio (AP) - LeBron James says not making the NBA finals will have no impact on his future with the Cleveland Cavaliers.

The league MVP can become a free agent in 2010, and there has been rampant speculation that he will sign elsewhere when his contract expires. However, James insists the Cavs' loss to the Orlando Magic in the Eastern Conference finals will not affect his plans.

James, who declined to speak with the media following Saturday night's loss, said he's happy in Cleveland and feels the club has made significant progress and is close to winning its first title.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iVFdSSlU9J5xn7fELMujHjEWY1xgD98HFTCG1

^ haha you come out of nowhere in denial with the ONE piece of info that could give you a tiny bit of hope. That bsarticle didn't even have a quote from lebron.

I like how you disregarded the yankee hat when he finallytalked to the media(like he knows his won't cause controversy), his team disappearing, his coach being exposed, the knicks having dantoni, Ferry on the hotseat etc....

44 minutes ago

Clevelander's will continue with the L's in 2010
pimp.gif
plus they still live in Cleveland

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

We're either going to get a young defensive big man in this draft or a star PG to make a perfect combo with Duhon or Nate.
laugh.gif
what draft are you looking at
Steph Curry in D'Antoni system could very easily be a star

You dudes are pitiful. Until the day comes that he actually EVER signs with NY, Shut the +*+@ up.

You think if he wins the Championship with Cleveland next year, hes going to leave? Get a damn Life. Stop D'Riding Cleveland.

Its sad because i was born in Brooklyn, NY. Yea, Brooklyn made me. But you dudes are THIRSTY
laugh.gif

731balla, you are trying too hard
laugh.gif
. If D12 doesn't hoist up that 3 ball like a ******, I'm 95% sure Bron would have given him and ONLY him somequick dap & THEN would have bounced with the quickness. Did you even see LBJ's reacton when Dwight decided to hoist that like a frickin' mentallychallenged 3rd grader who just got a chance to get off his 1st shot of the year? That was one of the dumbest/most disrespectful shots I've ever seen ANDeven D12/Magic fans on NT have admitted that shot was straight
smh.gif
themselves...

lbj-ESPN4.jpg

sorry i got it wrong, its not "is lebron too nice" it was "is LeBron mean enough?"

he cant win with you people

hes been wearin yankees since the cameras were on him in high school. everyone i know (who wears hats, including myself), white, black, asian, all have ayankees fitted. until he signs on the dotted line that hes a knick, you NY fans are livin a pipe dream

I don't think he's going to NY soon ... it would make him lok bad if he left after this year .

Yall dudes got faith like a @*+*%%@%%%%* .
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

laugh.gif
. If D12 doesn't hoist up that 3 ball like a ******, I'm 95% sure Bron would have given him and ONLY him some quick dap & THEN would have bounced with the quickness. Did you even see LBJ's reacton when Dwight decided to hoist that like a frickin' mentally challenged 3rd grader who just got a chance to get off his 1st shot of the year? That was one of the dumbest/most disrespectful shots I've ever seen AND even D12/Magic fans on NT have admitted that shot was straight
smh.gif
themselves...
so? lebron lost. he's a sore loser. crybaby, whatever you wanna call it. oh, and since you're only 95% sure, what about that 5%?you're a loser too.
indifferent.gif

You dudes are pitiful. Until the day comes that he actually EVER signs with NY, Shut the +*+@ up.

You think if he wins the Championship with Cleveland next year, hes going to leave? Get a damn Life. Stop D'Riding Cleveland.

Its sad because i was born in Brooklyn, NY. Yea, Brooklyn made me. But you dudes are THIRSTY
laugh.gif

Why the hell do you get so bent out of shape when people speculate about Bron's future? You expect no one to mention it and treat it like the elephant inthe room?

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

44 minutes ago

Salty.

"You want to continue to get better, that's all you can ask. We got better this season and I feel this team will be better next season. You don't want to take a step backward. I thought we went forward from the Boston series to this year and hopefully we can go forward one more time next year."

You're in denial, bro. Just give it up, LeBron doesn't wanna play in Cleveland anymore.

smh.gif
at this lame for adding the words "ONE MORE TIME" when Lebron never even said that. Your the desperate one buddy. Give it up son. The knicks willalways be The TOP 5.....

worst teams in the league.

Here is a link to what he really said. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2009/news/story?id=4219933. H never uttered thewords "ONE MORE TIME".

Your a lame. *IGNORED USER*

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What makes you think they are going to win a title? Did you watch any of the games? They were outplayed 5 of the 6 WITHOUT Orlando's starting PG.

Is there even one rational Cavaliers fan on NT?

I have yet to come across one
grin.gif

1. *$* is LeBron talking about??? He's making excuses. "If you get in a fight with someone...". LeBron if someone tries to physically kill you orharm you, OF COURSE you're not going to shake their hand. Is he ******ed now?
2. Wearing the NY hat is so cold, yet it's "more than a hat".
3. Why do people think LeBron going to NY is going to mean so much? Are we not looking at the same Knicks roster???

Jesus Christ Animal Thug is the biggest MORON on the planet. I didnt eve quote the article from YOU.

[h1]LeBron James says he feels great about situation with Cavaliers despite conference finals loss[/h1] [h3]by Brian Windhorst/Plain Dealer Reporter[/h3]
[h3]Sunday May 31, 2009, 5:42 PM[/h3]

UPDATED: 7:26 p.m.

medium_lbjleavesjg.jpg
Joshua Gunter/The Plain DealerA day after the Cavaliers' season ended in Orlando, LeBron James said he was very pleased by his team's performance. "I'm great. I feel great about this situation that's going on," he said.
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- A night's sleep dulled LeBron James' pain and left him more retrospective than reactive as he met with his teammates one final time before heading off for summer vacation three weeks earlier than planned.
James was still stinging from the Eastern Conference finals loss to the Orlando Magic Sunday, still unrepentant about not shaking hands with his opponent, but showing some perspective on what the Cavaliers accomplished during the season.

The Cavs didn't win the title or reach the NBA Finals, but James said he's got a positive outlook on the franchise and the strides it has made in the last year.

"I'm great. I feel great about this situation that's going on," James said at Cleveland Clinic Courts as the team held its last meeting of the season.

http://
Though there's plenty of interpretations out there, James said his decision to storm off the court following Game 6 and his refusal to speak with the media had nothing to do with his feeling about the Cavs either now or as he examines his future with the team.

"I just didn't have much to say; congratulations to the Orlando Magic, they played a great series and they deserved it," he said. "I've always expressed the fact that I love playing here. Fans were great and have always been great. Losing this series doesn't affect the way I will continue to approach the game here in Cleveland."

James did not give an indication what he will do when the Cavs offer him a contract extension this summer, which they can do as early as July 18. He has the option of extending his contract up to four years, playing out his current deal that ends after next season or picking up a player option for the 2010-11 season.

"I don't know, I haven't thought about it just yet," James said. "I'm just going to take time off from basketball and not think about contracts or the game, period, and relax with my family. We'll figure out once [the offer] comes from them."

As for his actions Saturday night, James was frank about his feelings even if they may not be popular. After the Magic wrapped up their 103-90 victory and the 4-2 series win, James stormed off the floor and did not take part in the traditional post-series handshakes. Teammate Mo Williams did the same, in fact he was off the floor before James was.

James said he send a congratulatory e-mail to Magic star Dwight Howard, but did not regret not sticking around like most of his teammates and coaches.

"One thing about me you gotta understand; it is hard for me to congratulate somebody after just losing to him," James said. "I'm a winner; that's not being a poor sport or anything like that. If somebody beats you up, you are not going to congratulate them [for] beating you up. That doesn't make sense to me, I'm a competitor and that is what I do. It doesn't make sense to me to go over and shake somebody's hand."

James finished the playoffs averaging 35.3 points, 9.1 rebounds and 7.3 assists on 51 percent shooting. It was the highest points and rebounds he's averaged in the playoffs in his career and the best he's shot the ball.

For that and because the Cavs won their first division title in 33 years and set a record with 66 regular-season wins, James was not ready to say the loss to the Magic ruined the season.

"It is not a disappointing season," he said. "If you set out a goal and you don't achieve that goal ... it hurts; of course it does. But what we did for this franchise, this team, as a general manager and a coaching staff, we had an unbelievable season. But we have to work a little harder and I'll make sure of that."

See more in Cavaliers, Sports Impact

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/sports_impact/

Go sit down you @@*%!%$ clown, you're pathetic.

731balla, you are trying too hard...
No I'm not.

I simply stated facts.

You on the other hand stated a hypothetical.

As if you were sure of the reason James walked of the court without congratulating the Magic.

Facts:

Brown is not COTY.

Mo is not an ALL STAR.

Magic won the EFC.

LeBron left the Court without a word of congratulation towards the opposition.

It was a baby move. Bad Sportsmanship.

All Facts.

Checkmate.

laugh.gif
LeBron is a clown. How do you think the opposition felt, when he showed good will to the opponent in Cavs' victory? Shut up. But please come to theKnicks. We will forgive you for being a punk.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I'm go need yall to get off the big homie back. Like he just said in the press conference, he don't like to lose, and if you get in a fight with somebody and he whoop yo $*#, you're not gonna be on some, damn dog, you hit me hard as hell and shake his hand. Cats on this board kill me, GET OFF LEBRON BACK. I like that he didn't go over and kick it with the Magic players after he lost, woulda made him look soft, and thats exactly what yall would be saying if he did. All of the great players walk str8 off the court, stop acting like yall haven't seen it before. People act like he can't be salty after a loss. That has nothing to do with class, lacking gamesmenship, or disrespecting the game. It's all about being angry, and there's nothing wrong with that. I mean hell, whats there to be cordial about, just lost the biggest game of his career thus far after having one of the greatest seasons in history, so whats there to be happy about. Cats on here need to start being realistic and stop living in fantasy. GO CAVS!!!!
310267f26f5697b6048ee6f9df55ee9d1080b5e4.gif

moz-screenshot.jpg
LOL. This post is wrong on sooo many levels

You better hope that if the Lakers lose Kobe don't go str8 to the locker room. I will bug you for the rest of the summer on this board if he does. I expect Kobe to cry or spit at the Magic if he lose
laugh.gif

Uh, they lost by 39 in the Finals last year and he didn't, he shook hands with the Celtics and talked to the media...

I agree he should have talked to the media, but i don't care one bit he didn't go shake hands. Shake hands for what

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

laugh.gif
. If D12 doesn't hoist up that 3 ball like a ******, I'm 95% sure Bron would have given him and ONLY him some quick dap & THEN would have bounced with the quickness. Did you even see LBJ's reacton when Dwight decided to hoist that like a frickin' mentally challenged 3rd grader who just got a chance to get off his 1st shot of the year? That was one of the dumbest/most disrespectful shots I've ever seen AND even D12/Magic fans on NT have admitted that shot was straight
smh.gif
themselves...
so? lebron lost. he's a sore loser. crybaby, whatever you wanna call it. oh, and since you're only 95% sure, what about that 5%? you're a loser too.
indifferent.gif

exactly.

Originally Posted by 731balla

731balla, you are trying too hard...
No I'm not.

I simply stated facts.

You on the other hand stated a hypothetical.

As if you were sure of the reason James walked of the court without congratulating the Magic.

Facts:

Brown is not COTY.

Mo is not an ALL STAR.

Magic won the EFC.

LeBron left the Court without a word of congratulation towards the opposition.

It was a baby move. Bad Sportsmanship.

All Facts.

Checkmate.

Nothing he said there isnt true....checkmate!

Back
Top Bottom