Lets say you made $1550 a week after taxes, every week. How would you live?

I would be set ... That's all I need.

I would just try to get more though maybe start a business on the side or something...

i'd either cop a nice high rise condo looking over a nice view or a house sorta on the outskirts of the city
i'd have 2 cars, an early 90s naturally aspirated miata (fun car, basically a go-cart) and the comfortable car that I can carry stuff in ie used Audi A8
then i'd stack, save to start up/take over a business perhaps.

i'd honestly be more than satisfied with that much $

move out moms crib, some where downtown of my city (apartment) (gotta move out the hood
frown.gif
)
copp a bmw e46 m3 or charger srt8
then next year copp a porsche the followin year
still continue to go to school tho and throw some money at mom dukes when i can

s550 (leased)
a used 350z or G35
Monthly trips to Paris, and Switz (if i cut out the s550)

and no more than a $2k mortgage, preferably in a high-rise condo, or an old Victoria fixer-upper.

That leaves somewhere around 2.5k-3k for savings and money.

You sure about that?

s550 (leased)
a used 350z or G35
Monthly trips to Paris, and Switz (if i cut out the s550)

and no more than a $2k mortgage, preferably in a high-rise condo, or an old Victoria fixer-upper.

That leaves somewhere around 2.5k-3k for savings and money.

i literally LMFAO

Bentley Coupe, Black on Black Jesus while living in government assisted housing.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

80k won't last long? My mother made half of that and She lived good enough raising 2 kids....80 is good for one person, make great moves

This.

Black Mothers are the ultimate hustlers I don't care what no one says give my mom 80k while i was young it woulda been a problem

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Yall are reaching
laugh.gif
.. i was making roughly a G a week (off of hustles and paychecks) last year and its hard to manage when its coming in to fast.. sucks when your 19 making that much.. now that im 20 and that lifestyle went out the window i have a lot in the bank but it sucks to think were the hell 45,000 went last year.. it goes poof when your young..

What job/career are you in and do you have a college degree?

Originally Posted by Triple Homicide

Just exactly what the hell are yall doing thats making 45-50K a year at 19-20 years old??? Please enlighten me!

network admin at an IT firm in astoria ny. i recently quit tho to start my own pc repair shop. Im basically making the same but i just started ill prolly makemore in a few months.

laugh.gif
at those saying 80K a year in NYC isnt enough.

Either you guys are living a seriously outrageous lavish lifestyle, or you guys have no money management skills.

I'm going to Brazil and balling out of control. I'll be sipping coladas and laying up like snoop in the "Beautiful" video
pimp.gif

Hmm....copp a nice place in Downtown Charlotte, or maybe even Downtown Greensboro, and thrive...80k a year here in NC, and you can leave pretty well..likelavish condos and apartments in downtown areas here be a G a month.
Add to that a GTR35, and im set..id still keep my partime gig at UPS though..gotta have more income coming from somewhere and my benefits>>>than mostfull time job benefits..
Livin in The South FTW..

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Yall are reaching
laugh.gif
.. i was making roughly a G a week (off of hustles and paychecks) last year and its hard to
manage when its coming in to fast.. sucks when your 19 making that much.. now that im 20 and that lifestyle went out the window i have a lot in the bank
but it sucks to think were the hell 45,000 went last year.. it goes poof when your young..

That was my salary doogie.. not my hustles

45k is a joke. i was makin 50k a yr (20 yrs old) and its not that serious. Between car not, car insurance, phone bills, and eating I imagine if I didn't
live with my parents how fast I would have blown it. I live in NYC btw.

umm you said off HUSTLES AND PAYCHECKS DORK

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

umm you said off HUSTLES AND PAYCHECKS DORK

1 g a week. 52 weeks in a year. 1x52 = 52.

52,000 /=/ 45,000

also, why so mad?

Originally Posted by filipin0y

i would cop a beat to $*#! 1999 civic ek
fix the body up and put a 2000 civic si em1 front end
volk te-37 with some serious tires
k20a with intake and 3 inch piping exhaust
gt turbo 12psi at LEAST
recaro or bride seats
full tein suspension, coilovers, camber kit, dampers, control arms
rear lower brace
front and rear sway bar
bigger fuel injectors

youll need more then that to work on a honda
laugh.gif
grin.gif

living in the south FTW 80k _'s would think i was floyd may

i could cop a 5 bedroom crib for 1500-1600 a month, and old school cutlass or chevelle

Back
Top Bottom