LETS TALK ABOUT THE DESEAN JACKSON SITUATION

They were simply believers of Yaweh.

Literally states that in the Torah Jews arent allowed to pronounce G-d's name according to the letters. Cant openly pronounce His name. What Torah do the original Jews follow?

What some people need to understand is that what are now called white people, did not always exist. It is also the reason why the oldest skeletal remains ever found, are that of an African woman, or as is called Black woman.

Literally states that in the Torah Jews arent allowed to pronounce G-d's name according to the letters.
This wasn’t always the case, because the torah did not always exist. Yaweh also took over christianity and Islam, thus the god of abraham.

Abraham was the first to call G-d "master" which in Hebrew translates to part of His name. Dont want to turn this into a religious thread bringing in Islam and Christianity in too.

But yea I'd still like to see where skin color is stated in any text.

is it ur article
or his???
:nerd: :nerd:
I think it's pretty clear. The way he words is it like "So you might bring up the stat that shows black people commit more crimes. Well if you took it at its face value, yes, you might come to that conclusion, but here's why it's misleading."

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare - You don't need reading comprehension to understand what I was trying to say in my article, it's very clear cut of what I was trying to say. Below is the entire section of what I wrote.

As mentioned in a previous post, I know debating with you will not bring any value to this thread or to you/me because it seems like you have an agenda/close mind on this topic. Also, you deliberately took a snippet of a quote of mine from my article, posted it without any context and proceeded to twist it to the exact opposite of what it was meant to say, a very Trump thing to do.

Anyway, hope you keep an open mind on learning on further discussions.

Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 10.11.50 PM.png

DNA evidence Africans have the biggest genetic diversity in the world. Not all black people come from the same tribe, nor do all Africans have the same DNA. That being said African Americans and other black people scattered around the world during the slave trade, have a different genetic code than other Africans in Africa. Black people of the Diaspora, unlike other Africans, trace their DNA ancestry back to the Land of Israel. Many Africans still living in Africa have this same genetic code, for example the Lemba Tribe in Zimbabwe.

Appearance

The Bible as well as Ancient Historians describe the Ancient Israelites as black. The bible uses the appearance of Ancient Egyptians, as a reference to what the Ancient Israelites looked like.

Moses and Paul, who were Israelites, were mistaken for Egyptians. Egyptians were black Africans. For some, the fact that Ancient Egyptians were Black could be new information and sound outlandish. For those that didn’t know this just click and read this article when ever you have time. In the meantime here is a photo of an Ancient Pharoah in Ancient Egypt

How Egypt Became White Washed

Words from Ancient Historians and Scholars that prove black people are the biblical israelites.

Migration from Israel to West Africa.

In 70 AD the Romans invaded Israel causing millions of Israelites to escape to Africa. “In his book ,The Great Roman-Jewish War: 66–70, the Roman historian, Flavius Josephus, stated over thousands of years ago,that the Israelites migrated into Africa. He writes:

“General Vaspasian and his son Caesar Titus fought against the Jews. Millions of Jews fled into Africa, among other places, fleeing from Roman persecution and starvation during the siege.”

This historical migration is backed up by the DNA evidence which says black people of the African diaspora can trace their ancestors back to Israel.

According to the Tarikh es Soudan recorded by Abderrahman ben Abdallah es-Sadi (translated by O.Houdas) a Jewish community was formed by a group of Egyptian Jews, who had travelled to the West Africa through Chad. See also: al-Kati M., “Tarikh al-Fattash, 1600”. Egypt is right next to Israel and it is a fact that the Israelites lived in Egypt for centuries.

Leon Africanus travelled extensively in Africa south of the Sahara where he encountered innumerable Black African Jewish communities. Leon later converted to Catholicism but remained interested in Jewish communities he encountered throughout his travels in West Africa. See Leo Africanus (al-Hassan b. al -Wazzan al-Zayyati), Della discrittione dell’Africa per Giovanni Leoni Africano, Settima Parte, in G.B. Ramusio, Delle navigationi e viaggi. Venice 1550, I, ff.78–81r.

Before Europeans invaded Africa, many of our ancestors were practicing the same customs of the Torah. Many Africans today still practice those customs.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare - You don't need reading comprehension to understand what I was trying to say in my article, it's very clear cut of what I was trying to say. Below is the entire section of what I wrote.

As mentioned in a previous post, I know debating with you will not bring any value to this thread or to you/me because it seems like you have an agenda/close mind on this topic. Also, you deliberately took a snippet of a quote of mine from my article, posted it without any context and proceeded to twist it to the exact opposite of what it was meant to say, a very Trump thing to do.

Anyway, hope you keep an open on learning on further discussions.

Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 10.11.50 PM.png

what agenda can an oppressed black man in america have???
seems like folks LOVE using this sentence against black folks
and u want me to believe ur genuine with ur article u wrote
when YOU
JUST told ME
that i have an agenda
:lol:

Abraham was the first to call G-d "master" which in Hebrew translates to part of His name. Dont want to turn this into a religious thread bringing in Islam and Christianity in too.

The text is inaccurate, and if you are going to discuss origins, you’ve got to be accurate in regard to how all of this got started. As stated, judaism started with a small group in East Africa. There were no what we now call white people anywhere in the vicinity at that time, therefore the originators were indeed what we call today, Black. Egyptians were Black, Nubia, Black, all of Africa, Black, especially at that time. The question you may need to ask is how, Africans introduced the belief to what we now call White Jews.

what agenda can an oppressed black man in america have???
seems like folks LOVE using this sentence against black folks
and u want me to believe ur genuine with ur article u wrote
when YOU
JUST told ME
that i have an agenda
:lol:

As I said, no point in debating or having a conversation with you. Internet trolls at their best.

You're only counting from Egypt, the second book of the Torah is before Egypt. Completely disregarding the first book including Abraham, Noah, Isaac, Jacob etc.

nah bring it into the thread
im liking where this is headed
its a learning experience for all
whether folks are agreeing or disagreeing

Na people tend to get very sensitive in religious views/beliefs on the internet. I'm always open to these convos, but its the internet.

You're only counting from Egypt, the second book of the Torah is before Egypt. Completely disregarding the first book including Abraham, Noah, Isaac, Jacob etc.
I am not talking about the torah at all. The belief in Yaweh predates the torah.

im open to being educated
educate me

Hit my PMs if you have any questions. I'll answer to the best of my knowledge from my learnings.

The skin color debate just doesnt make sense to me. Still gonna look into it more. The more sources the better. There's load of info we'll probably never know in our lifetimes.

You said "Before Europeans invaded Africa, many of our ancestors were practicing the same customs of the Torah. Many Africans today still practice those customs". What changed? Why did Africans stop practicing these customs? Jews were invaded hundreds of times and still practice their customs despite plenty of lost battles. Why did African Jews stop practicing? Where are the Black rabbis? I know of one famous one and he is a convert.

The skin color thing makes sense, once you realize that the belief system originated in a land where White people did not exist.

Without a doubt there is very small population of Black Jews. Why did the majority of Blacks, if their ancestors are Jews, stop practicing the customs of the Torah and Jewish law?

Judaism originated in Canan a place bordering Israel. You're jumping generations, Jews didnt originate in Egypt.

Present day isreal? Canaan is nowhere near present day isreal. There are a large amount of African jews, Black if you will, still in the REAL canaan, which is in East Africa.

I'm Jewish with a very observant family from the Middle East. No one I know takes that as prejudice. Sure it's stereotypical, but a majority of us Sephardic Jews, whether from poor or rich backgrounds, know we are good at making money. It's a compliment and a given in a lot of communities. Legally or illegally it still came from hard work.
Most Jewish ppl I've worked with, worked for, or had work for me that I've had that experience with were unorthodox or orthodox Hasidic jews.

None of them have took kindly to that stereotype or the implication.

Yea in my experience as well. Hasidic Jews are from European descent. They are ultra orthodox but the customs are completely different. They are very strict, less modernized, to themselves and their communities so 100% they'd take offense to it.

That says pretty much all I needed to hear. Shannon touched on everything and did it all in 1 minute.

As for the Jewsish/Middle East/skin color argument, there's pretty strong lineage going back fairly far within the Middle East. Also, let's please not lump "whites" (which I consider North Europeans) with Middle Easterners, Mediterranean people, Jews (at least some Jewish groups), etc.

What are called present day middle easterners, did not exist when yaweh was first introduced either. That’s the thing, the god appears first, and then you begin to worship. As the belief evolves, then a system comes into place, and that takes generations, wars which forced influence. Through true history, you understand that not even men existed at one time, as humans were self replicating organisms, females that could reproduce on their own. Religion, ignores this fact, yet science proves it. In regard to lighter skinned people, they did not always exist either, therefore the goddess and gods that were present, were worshipped by people who would be called Black today.

Back
Top Bottom