Letterman jackets let see yours...

I finally got mines, interested in seeing other peoples designs and creations...

This is mines (more patches and logos to come) lets see your's

I should of gotten one in high school, but I quit the following year so doesn't really matter

Just copped one of my grails, Uniform Experiments

2hqea07.jpg

Bought this off some guy on styleforum

skookum6.jpg

On the hunt for this (Acronym)

Acronym-Fall-Winter-2009-Outerwear-00.jpg

goodfoot-varsity-jacket-1.jpg

just got the black/white one from a friend recently. R.I.P GDFT, t-o heads will understand. I'm scared to wear it out though, I'm afraid the sleeves will get dirty and brown/yellow %#%. Anyone else feel the same way? Any remedies/solutions?

Willing be making a custom one this week I can't wait.... I hope this thread pops.... All i got right now letterman wise is one of the Bape Tiger Statium joints from last year.... and I dont even rock it lol

If anybody knows how to get a letterman from SVSM please get at me...Didn't like my school colors so i didn't get one..

damn whats with the sudden hypebeast interest in letterman jackets? i loved wearing mine the past few winters and being practically the only one with one, now this winter every teeny bopper in ny is going to have one
30t6p3b.gif

I think OP meant lettermans jackets not just varsity jackets. Like the things from high school

where can i find a decent varsity jacket for cheap??!?!?!?!?!? ive been looking for em EVERYWHERE and i cant find +%@%!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

just got the black/white one from a friend recently. R.I.P GDFT, t-o heads will understand. I'm scared to wear it out though, I'm afraid the sleeves will get dirty and brown/yellow %#%. Anyone else feel the same way? Any remedies/solutions?
i need these asap fam any info would be greatly appreciated M or L,
(name starts with a G) 

Damu, i feel you, for the last few year i always wanted to get a jacket for my highschool letter but couldnt afford it and i finally found a deal i couldnt pass. i wear it around and and it seems like eveybody that sees me wants one now...smh

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

i need these asap fam any info would be greatly appreciated M or L,
(name starts with a G) 
Sorry bro, these came out in '07. and the store Goodfoot closed down earlier this year =/

Back
Top Bottom