Letterman jackets let see yours...

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

goodfoot-varsity-jacket-1.jpg

just got the black/white one from a friend recently. R.I.P GDFT, t-o heads will understand. I'm scared to wear it out though, I'm afraid the sleeves will get dirty and brown/yellow %#%. Anyone else feel the same way? Any remedies/solutions?
pimp.gif
I have the purple one, wish I could've gotten the black one but I ended up getting the 08 Black joint with the hoody ( I like this 1 better tho ).. U should be good with rocking it because the sleeves are still white on mine and Ive rocked it plenty of times

Originally Posted by SexPistol032

I finally got mines, interested in seeing other peoples designs and creations...

This is mines (more patches and logos to come) lets see your's

Mine from high school football looks identical to yours except our patch was a Ram
pimp.gif
 and all blue without the yellow

Originally Posted by Al Audi

4414_charcoal_l.jpg

with my Billy jeans
pimp.gif
ok capo
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

4759746.jpg

212993181.jpg

V7058_black_champion_super_letterman_jacket2.jpg

31BEKxyl5lL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

new inverted red and black one

407X43_red_champion_the_letterman_jacket1.jpg

new 1919 edtion for this year....

407X43_red_champion_the_letterman_jacket2.jpg

407X43_black_champion_the_letterman_jacket1.jpg

unquestioned quality, and warm as hell for da sweet and smooth price of just 85 bucks
pimp.gif
you add a superhood champion hoodie under and you're pretty much toasty

thru november, early december.

None of you played varsity sports in high school? I'm pretty sure OP meant high school varsity jackets not this urban trash you can buy at a store.

OP's is pretty clean. All of the ones posted on here seem pretty plain tho. All the varsity athletes at my high school seemed to put a whole bunch of $#%@ on theirs.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

None of you played varsity sports in high school? I'm pretty sure OP meant high school varsity jackets not this urban trash you can buy at a store.
Does someone always pisses in your cereal before you wake up? I feel like going to the NT Spring Break in Miami just to lay hands on you.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Does someone always pisses in your cereal before you wake up? I feel like going to the NT Spring Break in Miami just to lay hands on you.
LOL. These jackets threads on NT always bring out the ugly side.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

roll.gif
 tell em why you mad rell.

Don't feel like pullin my varsity bball one out of the basement. Black wool base, gray leather sleeves. "H" on the breats for "Harrisburg"

Back
Top Bottom