Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gotta love Visions. Pretty cool to see these takes on Star Wars that all these different animation studios come up with when they’re not weighted down by canon and can do whatever they want.

Here’s the list of episodes, studios, and directors:
“Sith” from El Guiri (Spain), written and directed by Rodrigo Blaas, who is known for his work on Trollhunters, WALL-E, and Up.
“Screecher’s Reach” from Cartoon Saloon (Ireland), directed by Paul Young, known for Song of the Sea and WolfWalkers.
“In the Stars” from Punkrobot (Chile), written and directed by Gabriel Osorio, made Bearstory, Oscar winning short film.
“I Am Your Mother” from Aardman (United Kingdom), directed by Magdalena Osinska. Aardman is obviously known for Wallace & Gromit.
“Journey to the Dark Head” from Studio Mir (South Korea), directed by Hyeong Geun Park. Mir is known for work on The Boondocks, Legend of Korra, Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf, Voltron: Legendary Defender, and Kipo and the Age of the Wonderbeasts.
“The Spy Dancer” from Studio La Cachette (France), written and directed by Julien Chheng. Their resume includes Genny Tartakovsky’s Primal and Sucker of Souls from Love Death + Robots.
“The Bandits of Golak” from 88 Pictures (India), directed by Ishan Shukla, the studio responsible for the animation of Guillermo Del Toro’s TrollHunters series as well as its spinoffs, 3 Below, and Wizards.
“The Pit” from D’art Shtajio (Japan) and Lucasfilm Ltd. (United States), written and directed by LeAndre Thomas, co-directed by Justin Ridge. They've worked on key animation on projects such as Attack on Titan, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, and Tokyo Ghoul.
“Aau’s Song” from Triggerfish (South Africa), written and directed by Nadia Darries and Daniel Clarke. The studio is known for its animated feature films Adventures in Zambezia, Khumba, and Seal Team. They’re currently working on another anthology of Sci-Fi shorts for Disney+ called Kizazi Moto

I didn’t watch the first Visions for awhile but i loved that whole series. Hella excited for S2. Currently making my way through rebels and clone wars alternating between them.

on another note thank god there will be no obi wan kenobi season 2

atleast for the forseeable future

just make a movie and wrap that **** up

I still don't understand why they didn't make the Obi Wan show competent. Weird to pull out a big gun and drop major cheese to just drop a dud.

The Reva character was so unnecessary for that show.
Im very skeptical for everything announced for the future.
You can see what Disney (KK) is doing.
I don't think I've revisited any of the new Star Wars shows other than Mando season 2..

The Reva character was so unnecessary for that show.
Im very skeptical for everything announced for the future.
You can see what Disney (KK) is doing.
I don't think I've revisited any of the new Star Wars shows other than Mando season 2..

The Acolyte teaser had a female Jedi as the lead, you've got Ahsoka/Hera/Sabine in the upcoming show, and you have Rey about to restart the Jedi order again. It's pretty obvious what's important to KK before any story is even built.

Youtubers must be eating good off all this kind of easy content though. The positive fans can continue their videos crying and reacting to about how great everything is. And the "toxic" haters can just cut & paste the same things over for their daily videos. Everybody eats no matter what side you're on:lol:

Last edited:
dont even know who sabine is but i do know i like her

1681171990750.jpeg

Last edited:
ooof that's a tough one. Book of Boba fell flat outside of the Mando episodes.

Mando I been enjoying, can't get myself to watch Andor.

After realizing theres no trialer for the Acolyte but reading it's synopsis, definitely looking forward to it.

Ahsoka is the best looking Disney show ever.

Trailer did give me motion picture-vibes. Looks really good... but we all know how misleading that can be. That's just the trailer editor doing their job. We shall see. 🤞

Mando I been enjoying, can't get myself to watch Andor.

After realizing theres no trialer for the Acolyte but reading it's synopsis, definitely looking forward to it.

Def do give Andor a chance. Not your traditional SW show, but rather... a dramatic adventure set in the SW universe.

I'm quite intrigued by Acolyte. I have no idea what to expect. They said it's a cross between Kill Bill and Frozen. I've never seen Frozen so I don't know what that means 😅, but the fact that it appears to be heavily influenced by martial arts... I'm sold.

In the Darth Vader comics (which is Canon) they showed how a Sith turns their lightsaber red - which is basically by killing people. We get to see Vader change his lightsaber to Red after hunting Jedi down.

I wonder if that will ever be explained in a show/movie or if it’ll get brushed to the side.

Honestly that whole bleeding **** is stupid. Was an unnecessary change. Stupid how all crystals start of white and your energy/class changes the color. The old canon was that blue/green were common and that the other colors were rarer in the mines. Sith used red because they didn’t have access to the mines so they made artificial crystals that happened to be red or purple. The Old Republic has some crazy colors like turquoise,pink, black core instead of white etc. Hopefully the orange lightsabers opens the doors to more unique colors. We also go yellow canon with rebels and Rey’s new lightsaber

F77517B2-8DCA-4E30-A7F6-77B1357F1F95.jpeg

Attachments

• 47CBA526-3BE5-463E-B8AF-ED2A2E360AC8.jpeg
    47CBA526-3BE5-463E-B8AF-ED2A2E360AC8.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 191
I had to make a nice blood orange color for my saber to pair with this dark Jedi soundfont i had. In person the orange is spot on

I can’t wait to see more sabers. I want a closer look at shin Hati’s hilt

this upcoming episode if the last one before the finale, right?

so it better deliver

very high tension episode

feel like sh*t can happen at any time

but the episode delivers

cant wait for the finale

so thrawns gon have to put gideon in his place by the end of this season it seems?

and how many madalorians are/were on bos fleet? they showed like a dozen but there’s got to be at least hundreds making all those ships work/fly…? looks like a giant army

they really gave grogu an iron man suit :lol: and its become his talking box :rofl:

daddy din a party pooper though :lol:

yes yes yes yes yes had me cracking up, not gon lie

bo looks a little too happy and giddy out there

finally an explanation how moff got the ds

halfway through and this show should have been renamed The MandalorianS

its really not about din or grogu no more

IG=iron grogu being the enforcer though :smokin but they got to give him his own jetpack

didnt see gideon taking over the planet mandalore

praetorian guards actually being capable? huh, never seen that before, thought they were just for show

so moff gideon is an og character for the mandalorian series, right? so he did all these things and pulled it off beskar armored strom troopers that actually could aim but was never really mentioned before? most likely because he’ll get foiled in the finale?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom