Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Might be too obvious with her being the traitor, expecting there to be a good swerve. Maybe the guy left early through the ceiling.

That was Axe, right? 🤔

Some things that made me feel the same:
-Deathwatch ties
-Lied about Mandalore being uninhabitable
-Preached cult dogma to keep CotW separated from Bo and Co.
-volunteered to go to Mandalore, but dipped out to bring folks back up to recovery fleets when it seemed like a novice duty?

At first, I thought that maybe The Armorer was shady cuz some ppl are just naturally shady.
But now that you've listed some stuff out... 🤔🤔🤔

1681337555104.jpeg

I don't know much of the lore but

Moff appropriating beskar armor like that has to be the ultimate disrespect right? Damn i want to see him get his but i don't want to lose a great villain.

Also... who were "The Spies"?

After a peaceful rewatch without the kids wildin’ in the back and being able to focus, I think Favreau just used that title in the generic sense. And as usual, fans are having fun and running around with theories thinking he meant it literally :lol:

Din has been degraded to the Beta Male for some time now.. Its Bo’s show.

I terms of The finale.. I think we get

Bo vs Gideon rematch
Grogu does something useful
Boba
Ahsoka
Thrawn cliffhanger

Luke having another save us from Empire scene would be too easy..

Last edited:
Is that Axe (together with Paz) who saved Grogu?
Untitled-3.jpg

And, as reminded by jaypesoz jaypesoz , do we know the fate of Skinny Pete after the ambush?
Untitled-4.jpg

now that the muscle was killed off gonna need luke to drop in and save the day again lol

I think Grogu will do something to turn the tide and save Din. He's harnessed his powers better and will do it in the last episode and will seriously effect Moff. Got a feeling.

its funny though, the season has focused away from din so much that seems like no one is even talking about him being captured :rofl:
That was mostly because Pedro’s schedule was hectic with TLOU which is why they had to focus on other characters lol.

Is that Axe (together with Paz) who saved Grogu?
Untitled-3.jpg

And, as reminded by jaypesoz jaypesoz , do we know the fate of Skinny Pete after the ambush?
Untitled-4.jpg

Yeah, that was nice character development between the two as Paz even gave Axe cover fire to escape when he flew off to look for cellphone reception. So I scratched Axe off my suspect list:lol:

And yeah, the Purge Surviors are easy suspects too but I didn't see anything too suspicious when I watched it again. Especially since their ship was destroyed by that creature and Gideon didn't even acknowledge them when they were all trapped. Hell, they noticed Bo Katan from a half mile away but Gideon didn't even know she was trapped with them in the bunker.

if giving the darksaber curses the owner who accepts it, shouldnt bo just give it back to moff?

live action hera syndulla looks awful

i understand casting just for the name but good ****s sake she looks as skinny as ig11

shoulda just had rosario dawson play her too in a dual role 😂
th.jpeg-97.jpg

I would have cast this girl
th.jpeg-98.jpg

Last edited:
they shouldve given us a moff poster with the helmet on too

and not sure if this is just an old one or just a foreshadowing but he has the darksaber in the "new" poster

FtnSt9hXgAIDT1a

This weeks Mando episode. Wow. Def made up for all the weak ones before. So much good happened in it lord have mercy.

Can’t believe the season about to be over and then a 3 month gap till Ahsoka. Which is good since I’ll be able to catch up on Rebels and clone wars.

they shouldve given us a moff poster with the helmet on too

and not sure if this is just an old one or just a foreshadowing but he has the darksaber in the "new" poster

FtnSt9hXgAIDT1a

Just the art department being lazy because he doesn’t even have a mustache this season. And I only know because something was bugging me about how different he looked this season for some reason and I figured that’s what it was:lol:

I think Gideon is actually trying to clone Maul.

The other Imperial War lords basically said Gideon is doing unauthorized extra curricular cloning activities.

Gideons Mando Armor has horns which were worn as tributes to Maul when he ruled.

Gideos claims he wants to bring together the best of Mandalore, him, and the M from Grogu.

Armorer has horns too, originates from Death Watch, presumably followed Maul at some point.

IF she is the spy, maybe she is doing it, because she believes it is necessary to bring Maul back.

I think Gideon is actually trying to clone Maul.

The other Imperial War lords basically said Gideon is doing unauthorized extra curricular cloning activities.

Gideons Mando Armor has horns which were worn as tributes to Maul when he ruled.

Gideos claims he wants to bring together the best of Mandalore, him, and the M from Grogu.

Armorer has horns too, originates from Death Watch, presumably followed Maul at some point.

IF she is the spy, maybe she is doing it, because she believes it is necessary to bring Maul back.
That would be a crazy twist if they were trying to bring back Maul.

But I liked his ending in Rebels.

Back
Top Bottom