Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kanan was so frustrated when he was trying to teach her how to use the darksaber that he was yelling and Fenn Rau and Mando’s caught some strays:lol:

Sabine’s a know it all and Ahsoka probably ain’t have time for that ****. Makes sense now why she passed on Grogu quick. She ain’t even send him to Luke, just said make a call and whoever answers it will come:lol:

Dang, Ahsoka extra no-nonsense with it.

Wait, did Rebels hint that Sabine was Force sensitive? I don't remember at all.
I do remember that she was very stubborn and, specifically, that training scene with Kanan.

I'm guessing since the end of Rebels, when Ahsoka and Sabine went off on their quest, she also got some training... which may not have ended well? 🤔

Sabine's force sensitivity was pretty vague, it could be interpreted to be either she is force sensitive or was just naturally skilled.

I think she does due to the factors theyve set over the years in the story, her using lightsabers and being able to yield the darksaber, etc.

I think writing wise she is and thats why she was getting trained, plus theyre dangling the concept before our eyes.

Ahsoka prolly got the stubborness 10x worse than the stubborness she gave Anakin lol.

She's training a Mandalorian to be a Jedi, if Luke had trouble doing it with Grogu, Ahsoka going to have probs with Sabine. Mandos are stubborn, even if they are foundlings.

Last edited:
i just did a rewatch of Rebels and I don’t recall her having any hints towards force sensitivity. I recall an episode where her and Ezra were on an Imperial ship picking up a big *** kyber Crystal and Ezra hearing the crystal and Sabine not being able to.

Could argue she just wasnt intune with the force or whatever…but technically lightsabers or dark sabers don’t mean anything with respect to force sensitivity…maybe Ahsoka was just training her how to fight sith/inquisitors.

BUT if they wanna go down that path, then i have zero complaints. i’m down for a up-to-date story of a Mando-Jedi :pimp:
Let her train another Mando-Jedi in Grogu :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Well deserved Emmy nod, I felt Obi Trice's pain and struggle with his identity as a Jedi and his relationship over Anakin. The father figure he became to Leia is inspiring and I hope Kyrie Irving ends up on the Lakers.

Dang, Ahsoka extra no-nonsense with it.

As a parent, I know this look and I’m with Ahsoka without even knowing the full context:lol:

IMG_1427.jpeg

Wow people who buy life size stands are weird.

Unless its Sabine.

Give me the Fathead version too for my walls.

Back
Top Bottom