Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How old are you that you think Wemby is a millenial?
40, I stopped keeping up with the cut off. They kept shifting it, at one point they had us outside the millenials, then added us. I just gave up. If you younger than me I consider you a millennial.

40, I stopped keeping up with the cut off. They kept shifting it, at one point they had us outside the millenials, then added us. I just gave up. If you younger than me I consider you a millennial.
Zoomers and millennials are not the same. It would be like calling you a boomer. And I’m only 3 years younger than you.

:lol: Dog you're a millenial.
Nope refuse to accept it just because they redid the requirements. I was born in 81, originally we were referred to Gen X

"Generation X includes those born between 1965 and 1981, during the reconstruction of Europe after the war. Their life has not been easy, since, after a period of upheaval, finding a job was a great challenge. To work and produce was their philosophy of life, leaving no room for idealism. Individualism, ambition and an addiction to work — or being a workaholic — are the values with which they grew up."

"The revolution was shaped by the millennials or generation Y. Also known as digital natives, millennials are those born between 1982 and 1994 and technology is part of their everyday lives: all their activities are mediated by a screen. The concept of on and off is completely integrated into their lives. However, they were not born into it; they migrated to the digital world from the analogue one in which they were living."

Then as time went on they changed it and decided to throw 81 in with millennials. Takes a little bit of research but yeah it is out there that 81 was not part of the "millennial" generation initially. I did a paper on the topic in undergrad.

"In order to keep the Millennial generation analytically meaningful, and to begin looking at what might be unique about the next cohort, Pew Research Center decided a year ago to use 1996 as the last birth year for Millennials for our future work. Anyone born between 1981 and 1996 (ages 23 to 38 in 2019) is considered a Millennial, and anyone born from 1997 onward is part of a new generation."

If being a workaholic is proof I'm a Gen z then having two full time jobs and working on my MBA excludes me from being a millennial.

I'm so hyped for Ashoka that Ill prob be disappointed.

On the other hand, the character is Filonis baby so he'll probably make sure it's good.

Let's go !!!!!!

Yeah, I'm getting to the point where I'm indifferent about SW content and I'm just here for designs but this is also Filoni's baby. I expect a new trailer before SDCC next weekend.

1689095289400.png

1689095243070.png

DAMN, Sabine looking hot again.

Wow, aHSOKA WAS HER MASTER?!!!!!!!!!

I want the details of the falling out over the training!

When she called Ahsoka, "Master."

I made the face like when you find out two people you would of never guessed slept together.

Last edited:
Going to be interested to see how the Sabine and Ahsoka dynamic fleshes out. Feel like there's going to be a lot of inspiration from the good and bad ways Anakin mentored Ahsoka. Also weird that Sabine seemingly took up Ezra's role after he left, lightsaber and all.

I bet you Ahsoka prolly a way psycho trainer than Anakin was.

Kanan was so frustrated when he was trying to teach her how to use the darksaber that he was yelling and Fenn Rau and Mando’s caught some strays:lol:

Sabine’s a know it all and Ahsoka probably ain’t have time for that ****. Makes sense now why she passed on Grogu quick. She ain’t even send him to Luke, just said make a call and whoever answers it will come:lol:

Wait, did Rebels hint that Sabine was Force sensitive? I don't remember at all.
I do remember that she was very stubborn and, specifically, that training scene with Kanan.

I'm guessing since the end of Rebels, when Ahsoka and Sabine went off on their quest, she also got some training... which may not have ended well? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom