Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would think so if one of the storylines is them all getting together to search for him.

who asked for this?

he looks, sounds, and acts nothing like billy dee williams but got the part because he was popular with the youth at the time of casting.

that whole solo movie was forgettable

midas whale announce another season of trash *** obi wan kenobi and boba fett while their at it

They'll probably save Ezra till the end, huh.
From the trailers, it looks like Sabine has Ezra's Lightsaber... so I imagine the entire season will involve Ahsoka, Hera, Sabine, etc looking for Ezra, while going thru some adventures along the way. In the season finale, they'll finally be able to track down Ezra (probably hiding out on some deserted island). The final scene will be Sabine offering the saber back to Ezra, with both characters looking intensely at each other... *cuts to credits*

From the trailers, it looks like Sabine has Ezra's Lightsaber... so I imagine the entire season will involve Ahsoka, Hera, Sabine, etc looking for Ezra, while going thru some adventures along the way. In the season finale, they'll finally be able to track down Ezra (probably hiding out on some deserted island). The final scene will be Sabine offering the saber back to Ezra, with both characters looking intensely at each other... *cuts to credits*

then the opening of second season ezra tosses the lightsaber over a cliff?

then the opening of second season ezra tosses the lightsaber over a cliff?
Yes, I like this idea! The audience will be anticipating Ezra to be overjoyed with being reunited with his saber, but instead, he will do the opposite, subverting everyone's expectations! They will never see it coming!

Crazy how we’re only a week away and about to get a show where it’s all women led and there’s no nonsense about fans being whack about it. You don’t even have people dropping the usual, “I just want a good show” response.

Dave really has the fandom in the palm of his hands right now.

Well she’s a pretty popular character and rebels was a pretty popular show. Don’t know if there would be pushback.

Sexism exists in a lot of this stuff, but I feel like the discourse also comes from making characters into something they weren’t in previous mediums. These were/are incredible characters that were written/given importance from the jump.

Its still crazy to me that we get to see these individuals in live action.

The mannerisms are all on point.

At first I was thrown off by Hera, but than I though, If I was on the Ghost Crew ship, I would follow this Hera's commands.

I think the reason why this isnt getting blow back is because the characters have all been built from the ground up. We watched them go from annoying to bad asses.

Like with Ahsoka we can understand why she has pro video game FPS fighting skills cause we seen her train for it. We didnt see Rey do anything but possess it right away.

Ahsoka earned the viewer who followed the story', respect.

Im sure after this, yall all hate them and turn on them like yall did Mando, BUT right now, its the peak, time to enjoy it!

1692317669663.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom