Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Filoni just toying with everyone. 😂
IIRC, he left the ending open-ended, so ppl were wondering what her fate was. And it was later when it was revealed that Ezra had pulled her out in the WBW? Not sure if I'm getting my timelines correct, but I guess technically she didn't die (again)? 😅

It wouldn't be SW if it wasn't vague and ambiguous to get the fanbase talking. For better, or usually, worse:lol:

Zeb looking for old man Rex to recruit :nerd:
boba-fett-book-of-boba-fett.gif

Filoni just toying with everyone. 😂
IIRC, he left the ending open-ended, so ppl were wondering what her fate was. And it was later when it was revealed that Ezra had pulled her out in the WBW? Not sure if I'm getting my timelines correct, but I guess technically she didn't die (again)? 😅
You make me want to re-watch those episodes again.

Why did Ahsoka force grab the map? She's strong enough to pick up and throw Shin Hati around lol.

Baylen Force ability keeping hers in check to do that. He was smart didnt let Shin dristract him like Ahsoka allowed Shin and Sabine to distract her.

Why did Ahsoka force grab the map? She's strong enough to pick up and throw Shin Hati around lol.
Why didn't Baylan force grab it from Sabine? 😅

Also, Shin could have smoke bombed Sabine and then hacked her up into little bits!

i want to know baylans power is, like can he see the future?

because he closed his eyes and took a deep breathe then hilted his saber and convinced sabine to give up peacefully

so he either sees what the person inner desire is or sees a bit of the future?

i think thats why he didnt force pull the map plus he knows sabine could shoot so there's a chance of him doing the force pull and sabine just shoots it and destroys the map

because he closed his eyes and took a deep breathe then hilted his saber and convinced sabine to give up peacefully

i think thats why he didnt force pull the map plus he knows sabine could shoot so there's a chance of him doing the force pull and sabine just shoots it and destroys the map

Basically same energy as this.

Its looks like he prefers not to kill and will try to get the other party to join him or just let him be. Im sure if Sabine went to destroy it he would of killed her. He offered the same to Ahsoka but she took her sabers out. He even tried to be diplomatic in the first episode before the Republic General called his card.

He read her thoughts and hes a good promo like me, had Sabine seeing herself get friend zoned in real life and it still be worth it to her.

Last edited:
Seems like Sabines biggest issue is she focuses too much on what she doesnt have or lost, instead of appreciating what she has left. Something im sure many of us has done at some point in our lives.

What if Ahsoka fights Vader Anakin in the world betweeen worlds, that would be wild?!

I hope its not Kang the Anakin and have it be a variant Anakin from an alternate timeline, but idk, id prolly still watch.

Another little kid?
like every other star wars series there must be a little kid in it.

mother of the year too taking him on such a dangerous mission. she couldnt leave him on base where its absolutely safe?

what are the odds he gets kidnapped? 🤔

Its looks like he prefers not to kill and will try to get the other party to join him or just let him be. Im sure if Sabine went to destroy it he would of killed her. He offered the same to Ahsoka but she took her sabers out. He even tried to be diplomatic in the first episode before the Republic General called his card.

He read her thoughts and hes a good promo like me, had Sabine seeing herself get friend zoned in real life and it still be worth it to her.
bruh ima be real with you. sabine big trash.

bruh ima be real with you. sabine big trash.

Just cause u madd on CM Darkside for tanking your chosen promotion with it Dorkside owner Emperor Tkaltine, dont take it out on Sabine, shes lost.

Unlike AEW, Star Wars is actually winning, maybe if you were in this thread more, you would experience what winning and happiness is instead of the soap opera dysfuntional mishap thingamajig AEW is.

Just cause u madd on CM Darkside for tanking your chosen promotion with it Dorkside owner Emperor Tkaltine, dont take it out on Sabine, shes lost.

Unlike AEW, Star Wars is actually winning, maybe if you were in this thread more, you would experience what winning and happiness is instead of the soap opera dysfuntional mishap thingamajig AEW is.
bruh sabine is terrrrrible

they made her live action character garbage

she look like a tall 12 year old boy when she cut her hair too

swear to god i thought i was watching a flashback scene of a young ezra bridger being trained

bruh sabine is terrrrrible

they made her live action character garbage

she look like a tall 12 year old boy when she cut her hair too

swear to god i thought i was watching a flashback scene of a young ezra bridger being trained

Wow someone just went 0-100 but only got to 89.

B+ for a B+ fan of a B+ promotion with B+ insults and B+ attempts at attention.

Must be a B+ fan of a B+ Player.

Im sorry you dont like Women to cut their hair and you prefer them to look like Daniel Bryan instead.

This is enjoyable because at least they’re using light sabres.

Somehow everything else feels like it’s just falling markedly short of what it could be. Sabine perfect example of how i feel about this show.

In this show she looks like this:
1694046664157.jpeg

Outside of this show she looked like this:
1694046796417.jpeg

We’re getting some C+ level version of Star Wars.

Back
Top Bottom