Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Such a boring final. The deflecting of the laser blasts did look very goofy. SMH at Baylan and Shin being in the episode for 10 seconds combined. The show is named after her but ahsoka is such a bland character.

Gonna have to wash this a few times to rinse out the taste.
m

Man I always said KOTFE could be it’s own 3 movie Saga. A 3rd faction that doesn’t give af about the religious stuff behind the force and only see it as a tool that some people are born with or without and because of this they’re so much more advanced than the Sith Empire and the Republic and conquered both of them with ease. Crazy thing is that the animations in those trailers cost a couple mil each to make.

The most badass scene in Star Wars history
ED42C290-BD6E-4E7D-B13A-9A54FFB11641.jpeg

Wow so much to unpack

What did Baylon find?

Shin Bae about to be head Tuskan Raiderrete?

Morgan V Ahsoka didn’t disappoint

Sabine finally flicking that switch was awesome.

Blue lightsaber!!!

I hope with the strike over they can fast track s2. Where do they go from here? In Filoni we trust

didn't the Baylon actor pass? wonder how they deal with that cause honestly Peridea is looking like the most interesting storyline going forward

didn't the Baylon actor pass? wonder how they deal with that cause honestly Peridea is looking like the most interesting storyline going forward

gon have to recast,baylon, shin, ahsoka and sabines all there so somethings got to happen there

he was great on the role though
1696396602395.jpeg

Some cringe moments if I'm being honest. Like the beginning when the ship got shot down. They just fixed the damage both cosmetic and mechanical by basically soldering it like a PC motherboard. Ok 🙄

Really interested with where Filoni leads the story next. Does Prime Luke know about Thrawn and/or Ezra? I’m sure Thrawn is gonna do his thing now that he’s back, but what happens to him and with The First Order?

some of the things were hilariously bad in this series but i enjoyed it. give me a trilogy of this timeline over a rey led trilogy please. dont make that rey rebuilding jedi order bull **** until im dead and gone

this bum *** ***** morgan really went all out of her way to find and bring back blue elon and got her witch wings from the nightsisters and a fancy new sword only for blue elon to leave her stuck in that galaxy to die lol

also they really had three jedis get overpowered by zombie stormtroopers and not the fast kind of zombies the classic slow kind of zombies 🤣

are jedi that dumb? you got lightsabers. why are you not cutting their limbs off?

Shin bae deserved better. Baylon ditched her and now she’s stuck on that planet and looks like she’ll lead those raiders now.

Morgan was kinda hot but guess thrawne don’t like her. he could’ve just destroyed the temple when the jedi were inside it but he wanted Morgan to stay behind. Ungrateful.

also they really had three jedis get overpowered by zombie stormtroopers and not the fast kind of zombies the classic slow kind of zombies 🤣

are jedi that dumb? you got lightsabers. why are you not cutting their limbs off?

this was running on my mind the whole time :rofl:

tumblr_inline_pex0paVwE61r4eyz7_500.gif

also ill accept it as movie writing but why is ezra even coming out of the ship with the zombie trooper helmet on? like what if everyone was trigger happy and just started blasting? dude got home and couldve have died as he stepped out of his ship because of one dumb move :rofl:

Ghost Anakin :pimp:

He has always been watching over Ahsoka after all this time that Ahsoka told Sabine that he was the only person who stood by her when no one else did

Who was Sabine sensing in the end? Anakin, Kanan or Abeloth

We don't get a chance to see Hera hugging her boy Ezra? No badass war criminal scene for Chopper?

peter-griffin-punch.gif

Some cringe moments if I'm being honest. Like the beginning when the ship got shot down. They just fixed the damage both cosmetic and mechanical by basically soldering it like a PC motherboard. Ok 🙄

Bro, Rosario was so phoning in those blaster deflections when they first got into the castle, it was so comical. And then when the Troopers became zombies, most of the actors weren't sure if they were supposed to act like Walking Dead ones or just regular Troopers again :rofl:

Crazy how we can possibly get an Ezra x Luke team-up and the events of the ST is still where all of this is headed. They should've never announced the Thrawn movie earlier this year though since it was obvious this show was going to end in a cliffhangar because of it with the heroes all seperated.

as cool as Thrawn/Ezra return was, that’s probably the least of my excitement.

I want to see where Baylan is headed. I want to see what Ahsoka and Sabine. I wanna see Shinn Bae become clan leader of those 2.0 Tusken Raiders.

Also, for the finale episode…it was pretty meh. action was good. thrawn was good. but something just didnt hit as well as i thought it could have…

two things took me out and made me smh - Huyang with a fully fixed and painted T6 ship after Sabine ran it threw through tie fighters and smashing it into the ground :lol:

the other thing was ezra coming out with the damn death trooper helmet. then the slowww walk down and the slow and anti climatic helmet coming off. the new alliance coulda pop’d his *** right off top when he came down the ramp :lol:

but with that said - loved the series. cant wait to see more and continue the story.

That was fun... there were some bits that I wasn't sure of, but I really enjoyed the season as a whole.
I loved that they dove into the lore of it all, even though many casual fans might not have been as invested in it.

Ok, off the bat... the blaster deflection really bugged me. 😂 It was like they were swatting flies or something. Baylen nailed it in the 1st episode with his 'blocks'.

Seeing Ezra build a new Lightsaber was cool, but where did he get the Kyber crystal? Aren't they unique to each Jedi? Or did Huyang give him one from his personal stash in the back? 🤔

Yay, we get to see live-action green magic!

Yeah, I wasn't sure what to expect with the Zombie Troopers! 😂 And I wished we got to see more of The Hound and The Mountain Thrawn's zombie twin troopers!

RIP Morgan... wish she had stuck around after just getting promoted.

Still not sure about Sabine being Force sensitive... but the way she leveled-up at that moment was too big of a jump for me.
And, come on, Ezra... just use your Jedi flip and Force Dash! Could have made it! Also... why TF would you wear your full Stormtrooper armor when getting off your ship! But when Chopper recognized him... 😭 And, dammit, where's the hug???

So I guess S2 has been unofficially greenlit? Surely they can't leave it at that. Too many loose ends and it would be unreasonable for them to answer them in the movie years down the road.

Mortis Statues - The daughter was missing... so does that tie into her sacrificing herself to save Ahsoka? 🤔 And what does Baylen have to do with it? Surely he'll have to be recast now. RIP Ray Stevenson.

damn, no season 2?? they really just gonna take 3 great characters and Sabine and strand then in a different universe?

damn, no season 2?? they really just gonna take 3 great characters and Sabine and strand then in a different universe?
i think if anything they’ll continue the story in a different show

but that might be dumb and confusing to casual fans. SW has made a lot of questionable decisions so i wouldn’t be surprised if this happens.

Feel like everyone should be mad at sabine. ezra friendzoned her but she sent him and thrawne back home anyway, meanwhile her and ahsoka are stuck in that other galaxy.

Back
Top Bottom