Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This better not be the last we see of Olyphant this season...Cobb Vanth was about as western a character as this series has had yet...

Does Boba bump up against Mando or does he help him find the Jedi? I’m guessing the latter since he’s had one on one interactions with them...He’ll be able to provide Din his insight on them...

Vanth using part of Anakin’s Pod Racer as a Speeder was 🔥 ...AND how Din barely hitting Boba’s Jet pack causing it to take off 😂...Couple nice little Easter eggs...

Last edited:
really enjoyed that, just love the adventure aspect of each episode, reminds me of how old school cartoons are made

i do think marshal will be back to help out in a later episode

the whole time i was expecting him to turn on mando though

Last edited:
Slight setback.. Internet working again..
giphy.gif

OMG what an S2 premier!

So many cool Easter Eggs/callbacks in this episode! Ani's pod racer engine, R5-D4, the tap on Boba's jet pack!~!
And are we to assume that that was Boba at the end and not just some other Clone?

Also, the production value/special effects in this episode! 😮

I quite like this Cobb Vanth character. Surely we'll see him again?
Though, I must say, the fit of the armor looked weird on him. 😅 Obvs cuz it wasn't meant for him.

The aerial shots/visuals were very nicely done.

Ep was really good and saying this as someone who was indifferent about season 1.

OMG what an S2 premier!

So many cool Easter Eggs/callbacks in this episode! Ani's pod racer engine, R5-D4, the tap on Boba's jet pack!~!
And are we to assume that that was Boba at the end and not just some other Clone?

Also, the production value/special effects in this episode! 😮

I quite like this Cobb Vanth character. Surely we'll see him again?
Though, I must say, the fit of the armor looked weird on him. 😅 Obvs cuz it wasn't meant for him.

Almost certain it’s Boba...That heavy scarring on his face / head makes total sense of he managed to escape the Sarlacc pit

- What a great opening to Season 2. I really thought they were going to just use Boba's armor, but that cliffhanger at the end only confirmed he's going to play a role this season.

- Great catch on the IDing the engine from Anakin's podracer. I knew it looked familiar, but didn't know it was from his racer.
- Olyphant is born to play western cowboy roles lol.

Back
Top Bottom