Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who care about Boba Fett, he's about to go from Top 5 to not mentioned at all.

1. Mando 2. Sabine 3. Bo Katan 4. Armorer 5. Brolic Mando

Has there ever been a description of what a Tuskan Raider looks like under that mask?

It’s pretty interesting tho, because if you’re just someone who only understands the movie lore (like myself) and nothing of the comics or clone wars series, then there’s a lot they can do with boba. As someone mentioned here earlier, the show is about the mandalorians so I don’t see a problem with paying homage to the first one on screen, whether his role is huge or not. Besides he was a bounty hunter, and as we know through this show it’s a different perspective outside the Jedi vs sith, rebels vs empire, good vs evil, etc....

So whether he has a big role or not, this is definitely an opportunity for us fans to get to know the guy outside of the OT. It’ll be interesting to find out he is a good badass guy who happened to pickup his first gigs with the empire.

Disclaimer: I never watched the animated clone wars/rebel series, so I don’t know much about him.

Who care about Boba Fett, he's about to go from Top 5 to not mentioned at all.

1. Mando 2. Sabine 3. Bo Katan 4. Armorer 5. Brolic Mando

You forgot Ahsoka but I am hoping she's not in the show as I feel Rosario Dawson is a bad fit for Ahsoka. Hope I am wrong.

If we follow Boba Fett in the OG trilogy here are the few memorable things he did:
1. Effectively trail the Millennium Falcon in ESB.
2. Bring Han to Jabba.
3. Have his jet pack malfunction leading him to crash into the sarlac pit.

Am I missing anything?

It's almost as bad as telling me Kylo Ren was a good character after getting washed by Rey in TFA.

Last edited:
Fixed. I got hella seasons of Sabine blowing empire **** up, yielding the Dark Saber and bringing the people of Mandalore back together.

Nice! If Sasha Banks ends up being Sabine, my list is going to look like yours, Sabine, Sabine, Sabine..... Sabine!

PXL_20201029_012635167.jpg
As a cereal connoisseur ..... these are disgusting

If we follow Boba Fett in the OG trilogy here are the few memorable things he did:
1. Effectively trail the Millennium Falcon in ESB.
2. Bring Han to Jabba.
3. Have his jet pack malfunction leading him to crash into the sarlac pit.

Am I missing anything?

It's almost as bad as telling me Kylo Ren was a good character after getting washed by Rey in TFA.

I mean, you're 100% correct, but what's the point to your question? That Din is a good character and Boba is overrated? That's a hard sell because everything he's done on the show is literally the same stuff Boba's already done in the EU. Cut and Pasted.

So while the stories aren't canon anymore, they still exist. You could watch season 1 on mute and take out Pedro's face reveal at the end and I guarantee a majority of the viewers would assume it was a Boba Fett show and not even think twice about it. So to say one is a good character while another is overrated just doesn't add up to me.

I mean...
81243387_455713475358016_4457931950916592598_n.jpg

But yeah, if you wanna just keep conversations to live-action and ignore character development that's happened in other forms of media, your post is accurate:lol:

I've seen most of the movies, some of Clone Wars & Rebels, and don't know much about Boba but I'm interested to see how his story fits within the series. I was pertty young when the prequels released in theaters and only watched the OT through bits and pieces here and there prior, but seeing Boba Fett's armor appear during the most recent episode was pretty exciting personally.

So were the boots at the end of Chapter 5 Boba's or Cobb's?
I'm thinking it might have been Boba's cuz Cobb only had the helmet, chest piece, rocket pack and arm pieces?

So were the boots at the end of Chapter 5 Boba's or Cobb's?
I'm thinking it might have been Boba's cuz Cobb only had the helmet, chest piece, rocket pack and arm pieces?
Thats a little twist :lol:

We all assumed it was Boba.

I think it has to be Boba. No reason to tease a new character who we learn is wearing Boba's clothes.

Thats a little twist :lol:

We all assumed it was Boba.

I think it has to be Boba. No reason to tease a new character who we learn is wearing Boba's clothes.

Yeah, that was supposed to be Boba. They added his electronics and spurs but they didn't have a costume ready at the time. Allegedly:smile:

Back
Top Bottom