Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: :lol: Suka!

I thought it was solid

the Frog creeped me out, especially when she was naked in the water. I thought I was about to see some Captain Kirk action I didn't want to see.

Baby Yoda and the eggs :lol:

Season 2 is off to a great start. Chapter 10 as the worst episode is just non-sense. The gunslinger episode in season 1 was way worse. I just want to see a grown up Baby Yoda in Jin's armor holding that dark saber already.

Episode was meh.

Little green guy was messed up for eating a bunch of her eggs. Wanted to see her catch him doing it and what would’ve happened.

Trash episode.

But still decently well made so no complaints. Not a big fan of other species like fish or eating weird things (from a Star Wars perspective)

Season 2 is off to a great start. Chapter 10 as the worst episode is just non-sense. The gunslinger episode in season 1 was way worse. I just want to see a grown up Baby Yoda in Jin's armor holding that dark saber already.
Baby Yoda aint never gonna be tall enough for that.

tbh I'm not going to blame a "baby" for getting into things they're not supposed to, how you got the last of your bloodline unattended like that.

Bizarre episode. Trying to impress on the audience how critical this mission is, the survival of the entire species, juxtaposed with baby yoda eating the damn species in cutesy wutesy jokey moments.

Baby Yoda be like
giphy.gif

This was my dear, far too many filler episodes. And for them to start pretty early in the season...hmmm.

Still a fan of the show though so I'm still salivating for the next episode lol

aint mad at all the side-journeys in the spirit of world and character building.......but the fact that the new republic pilots ended up letting him go anyways made the entire episode un-necessary :lol:

aint mad at all the side-journeys in the spirit of world and character building.......but the fact that the new republic pilots ended up letting him go anyways made the entire episode un-necessary :lol:

Din almost got everyone killed and his entire Razorcrest destroyed because he acted like a paranoid high schooler getting pulled over with a dime bag in his pocket:lol:

But yeah, it's the middle episode of this opening arc and is literally the same two episodes as last seasons first two. This week's will for sure have a lot of people excited. It's Boss Time! as they say in the wrestling thread.

Din almost got everyone killed and his entire Razorcrest destroyed because he acted like a paranoid high schooler getting pulled over with a dime bag in his pocket:lol:

But yeah, it's the middle episode of this opening arc and is literally the same two episodes as last seasons first two. This week's will for sure have a lot of people excited. It's Boss Time! as they say in the wrestling thread.

BOSS TIME IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY!

Back
Top Bottom