Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
32 mins?

1606960586918.gif

Definitely going to be a filler episode...

Yep. But, it's to be expected after that last episode. That being said, I'm okay with varying lengths for episodes because it eliminates even more filler. I'd rather them tell a tighter story than have to feel the need to fill 45+ minutes every week.

Nah ya'll can't just be jumping to Rebels and skipping CW when CW is superior.
Its cuz CW is an anthology of that time period.

Plus I just missed out when Netflix had it, couldn't find it anywhere for the longest a d I currently don't have Disney+.

apparently Dave Filoni said that the latest episode of Mando could possibly be take place prior to the epilogue of Rebels :nerd:

apparently Dave Filoni said that the latest episode of Mando could possibly be take place prior to the epilogue of Rebels :nerd:

Personally, I don't care but then he's gonna need a better explanation for the Ahsoka die-hards than saying "shorter Lekku's are easier to film." Again, not a big deal to me, but we were hard on the ST for consistency, Dave should be able to keep that in his sleep. Better to just not have to worry about that and just go forward from when Chapter 13 takes place.

Just meet up with Sabine and Rex after with the Magestrate as her prisoner or something and get to that hunt for Thrawn. No on-screen death for the Magestrate = not dead. And even then, that rule is only 50% for SW:lol:

I hope tonight isn't a filler episode. I want continuity from last week's episode.

Back
Top Bottom