Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this dudes a full blown proud papa now :lol:

and :lol: at it cracking him up with kids name

hearts gon’ be broken if thse have to go their separate ways simply based on the first few minutes of this episode

definitely not a filler

this is just a full out action episode, short and sweet

this is the boba sw fans really deserved akin to vader in rogue one, love how brutal he is

dark troopers are pretty much the iron legion?

rip to the razor crest

grogu unleashing the force and then being adorably tired :lol: and the tiny baby cuffs :lol:

loved the episode

definitely not a filler

this is just a full out action episode, short and sweet

this is the boba sw fans really deserved akin to vader in rogue one, love how brutal he is

dark troopers are pretty much the iron legion?

rip to the razor crest

grogu unleashing the force and then being adorably tired :lol: and the tiny baby cuffs :lol:

loved the episode
the tiny baby cuffs had me dying too :lol:

we bout to see Mando, Boba and Bo-Katan fighting together against The Moff. Bank on it.

the tiny baby cuffs had me dying too :lol:

we bout to see Mando, Boba and Bo-Katan fighting together against The Moff. Bank on it.

gon’ need vant, greef and frog family in there too avengers style! they even got a hulk

directed by robert rodriguez so the action kind of makes sense

but man, a lot to process in that episode, im too hyped to fall asleep, might have to watch it again

This **** was literally me :lol: :lol: :lol:

DC275128-CAB8-4183-A2A2-2CA8F2D5E144.jpeg

Pretty sure I was howlin Nooooooo when the name of the chapter was revealed :lol:

Personally, I don't care but then he's gonna need a better explanation for the Ahsoka die-hards than saying "shorter Lekku's are easier to film." Again, not a big deal to me, but we were hard on the ST for consistency, Dave should be able to keep that in his sleep. Better to just not have to worry about that and just go forward from when Chapter 13 takes place.

Just meet up with Sabine and Rex after with the Magestrate as her prisoner or something and get to that hunt for Thrawn. No on-screen death for the Magestrate = not dead. And even then, that rule is only 50% for SW:lol:
Could just say the animated version was exaggerated/not accurate.

I see a lot of funny memes out there, but this one got me :lol:

Last edited:
OMG... wow. When I first saw the runtime of 32mins, I was cautiously optimistic cuz our last 30min episode was the one with BoKatan and we know how that turned out.

But when I saw the title... The Tragedy. 😢

😂 @ Din being the excited papa... Grogu... Grogu... GROGU!

I wonder what the stone did for Grogu in terms of the Force. Did it 'awaken' his powers? Like riding a bike?

But Boba kicking some serious ace!!! This was definitely the "Vader moment" from Rogue One!
And seeing Slave 1 again! 😮😮😮
Interesting how they're all allies now. Greef, Cara, Boba, Fennec & Bill Burr. Vs Gideon!

And I can't believe they destroyed the 'Crest!!! 😮

Don't hurt Grogu, you Imperial scum! 😣

With 2 more episodes to go, surely there won't be any fillers!

So happy the episode was not a filler. Damn, I wanted more! I hope someone heard Grogu and that we’ll get a hint by seasons end.
Eff you Imperial Senõr Fring!

OMG... wow. When I first saw the runtime of 32mins, I was cautiously optimistic cuz our last 30min episode was the one with BoKatan and we know how that turned out.

But when I saw the title... The Tragedy. 😢

😂 @ Din being the excited papa... Grogu... Grogu... GROGU!

I wonder what the stone did for Grogu in terms of the Force. Did it 'awaken' his powers? Like riding a bike?

But Boba kicking some serious ace!!! This was definitely the "Vader moment" from Rogue One!
And seeing Slave 1 again! 😮😮😮
Interesting how they're all allies now. Greef, Cara, Boba, Fennec & Bill Burr. Vs Gideon!

And I can't believe they destroyed the 'Crest!!! 😮

Don't hurt Grogu, you Imperial scum! 😣

With 2 more episodes to go, surely there won't be any fillers!

Next episode will probably be the Bill Burr “Mason” prison break episode...

Final episode will be the showdown with Gideon obviously...We got no action with the Dark Troopers in this episode so I fully expect whoever accepted Grogu’s invitation on Tython to show up and save everyone’s asses at that point...Big action set piece...

Next episode will probably be the Bill Burr “Mason” prison break episode...

Final episode will be the showdown with Gideon obviously...We got no action with the Dark Troopers in this episode so I fully expect whoever accepted Grogu’s invitation on Tython to show up and save everyone’s asses at that point...Big action set piece...
And I guess the mind-blowing ending scene in the finale will be... which Jedi will show up?

oowee boba out there washing stormtroopers with a gaffi stick :pimp:

so dope to see slave 1 on screen again and knowing that both mando and boba were in there....wonder what mando's gonna do about a ship now cuz i don't see boba just giving him slave 1 now that he's got his goods back.

giancarlo was the perfect casting for this supervillain....got vader-like presence

i didnt think this was gonna be a filler episode since we're down to the last 3 eps of the season and filoni loves his 3 arc eps a la clone wars.

I like Grogu name. That mess gon be legendary.
And yea Giancarlo is that guy. So much presence. If I was a villain I would want to be like him :lol:

It's safe to say this was Top 2 episode for me just because they made one of my favorite comics canon again. Still saw a few things I wanna dissect but SW fans on media get too defensive for me when they don't understand what I'm saying:lol:

Straight to the action again. There gotta be a surprise jedi popping up at some point.
it's gotta be ezra.....after the thrawn name-drop and all the loth cats sprinkled in both seasons. it's really down to him, luke, and cal kestis as the only remaining jedi out there right? my money's on ezra.

Back
Top Bottom