Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clone wars was a chore to watch at times, especially with episodes that revolved around Padme and jar jar binks. Finishing it was very rewarding though.

1575314830778.png

1575314839399.png

Clone wars was a chore to watch at times, especially with episodes that revolved around Padme and jar jar binks. Finishing it was very rewarding though.
Oh I skipped most of those and any of the political ones. Here's a good graphic of the essential episodes

Actually see this is outdated now. The last season had some gems too.

It looked like she had the same expression on her face the entire time. Also her speech to the people after they saw the AT ST tracks made me cringe. That's just me though.

It looked like she had the same expression on her face the entire time. Also her speech to the people after they saw the AT ST tracks made me cringe. That's just me though.

Nah, whether it was her or Bryce’s directing, she just came across as trying to look too cute during all her dialogue scenes. Not the worst SW actor ever but I can’t think of anyone else who’s actual acting stuck out that ad to me right now. Maybe that blue alien in the very first scene, from the first episode?

Mando stays getting played it seems...but yet he's the best in the Galaxy....hmmmm.

Still a good *** show though.

Technically "best in the parsec" and not galaxy, but like dude said too: Mandalorians are hard to find so his "best in" statement doesn't say much haha. Honestly looked like Heavy Infantry would've gave Mando the hands too.

Seems to me like he's not in custody or dead thus far despite all the obstacles, so yeah he might be best.

Technically "best in the parsec" and not galaxy, but like dude said too: Mandalorians are hard to find so his "best in" statement doesn't say much haha. Honestly looked like Heavy Infantry would've gave Mando the hands too.
Oh true, my bad.

I still would have figured overall more badass.

There are some situations where he looks like he doesn't even know how to use some of his weapons.

Oh true, my bad.

I still would have figured overall more badass.

There are some situations where he looks like he doesn't even know how to use some of his weapons.

I’ve always said Werner Herzog leaving that line out would’ve helped not set the bar so high for him and it could’ve been similar to Batman Year One where he’s still leaving now to be nice.

He’s almost died/got beat up in every episode so far and I know it’s a show but like I said, leaving that “best in the parsec” line out would’ve been better. Especially when it turns out they gave everybody else Trackers anyway.

Back
Top Bottom