Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That bit where they were luring the AT-ST into the hole, but it wouldn't step in reminded me of ED-209 hesitating before the stairs.

Not understanding the filler comments. I thought this episode was awesome. Good pacing. Good storytelling. Introduction of new characters. Good action scenes.

This show really delivers.

First 3 episodes was focused on getting and bringing the asset back. This was just an adventure that introduces Gina Carano and probably won’t have any ramifications other than them knowing they have to “keep moving.”

Being called a filler episode isn’t a bad thing here, it’s just a way to put it in layman’s terms. It’s easier to say than a side quest or “adventure of the week.”:lol:

Not sure if we mentioned here or Main Star Wars Thread, but for all comparisons of The Mando and Boba Fett, I keep thinking Jango Fett. He was rescued by someone during The Clone Wars and keeps his helmet/armor style close to Jango.
Hoping flashback will get us a Jango Fett/Temuera Morrison cameo.

The-Mandalorian-Vibroblades-Jango-Fett.jpg

can a person that's never seen star wars get into this?
I want someone to watch it but the last time I showed her a star wars film it was rogue one and she was bored to tears.
she hadn't seen any star wars film before it, either so she's hesitant on watching this show.

I want someone to watch it but the last time I showed her a star wars film it was rogue one and she was bored to tears.
she hadn't seen any star wars film before it, either so she's hesitant on watching this show.

You don't really need to be into Star Wars to enjoy The Mandalorian.

I think Star Wars as a whole is pretty bad, but the Mandalorian and the Clone Wars series shows what could be done if the IP is used properly.

Not sure if we mentioned here or Main Star Wars Thread, but for all comparisons of The Mando and Boba Fett, I keep thinking Jango Fett. He was rescued by someone during The Clone Wars and keeps his helmet/armor style close to Jango.
Hoping flashback will get us a Jango Fett/Temuera Morrison cameo.

The-Mandalorian-Vibroblades-Jango-Fett.jpg
I think I’ve exhausted myself on my IG always reiterating how weird it is that they made everything EU Boba and Jango non-canon and then they’re literally giving this new guy all of those stories. Literal cutting and pasting:lol:

Episode reminded me of Hercules The Legendary Journeys :lol:

Absolutely! Probably why I liked it so much...Probably my favorite of the first four chapters to be honest...

They’re playing a heavy overall arc here but I wouldn’t be mad if we got a couple more of these story of the week type of episodes...

Wow, how did she not like Rogue One?!
Could understand if she didnt like the Sequel Trilogy.
But Rogue is a great setup to the Original Trilogy.
Classic heist plot.

165161.gif

Sidenote: recap review of Chapter 4.

Funny enough I just got to the episode on clone wars where the mandalorians are part of a death watch?
But the dude Vizla or whatever has his helmet off. Wassup with that?

Back
Top Bottom