Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man cool episode. I think this episode has some good depth and drama. I really thought he was gonna leave the Lil fella there but we know now he can’t go anywhere without baby yoda and vice-versa. These two characters need each other. Hope he comes back to this place. Sounds like he was there for a few weeks and already clapped them cheeks?

Just finished that series yesterday. Started Rebels today. Clone Wars was really good. I don't geek out on SW stuff but Clone Wars was better to me than some of the live action feature films.

Couldn't get into Rebels. Binge watching Clone Wars again on Disney+ despite having the entire series on DVD.

ehhhh, good luck bro. If she didn’t like RO but liked this enough to see all the other movies, you’ve got your work cut out for you:lol:
I might have to start off with clone wars or something lol.

Everytime I talk about starwars lore she sees me like

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

I can see it in her eyes lol.

I think Star Wars as a whole is pretty bad, but the Mandalorian and the Clone Wars series shows what could be done if the IP is used properly.
Not feelin Rebels much? As much as I loved Clone Wars, I actually liked Rebels more.

Couldn't get into Rebels. Binge watching Clone Wars again on Disney+ despite having the entire series on DVD.
Good time to rewatch it since a new season is coming next year in Feb.
Not feelin Rebels much? As much as I loved Clone Wars, I actually liked Rebels more.
Rebels feels like it is a bit more geared to a younger audience. Clone Wars is a grown folks show.

How far did you get into it? The finale for Season 1 is when **** starts to get real and seasons 2 and 3 get pretty damn good. I actually liked the Rebels story a lot when I think about it.

Good time to rewatch it since a new season is coming next year in Feb.

Rebels feels like it is a bit more geared to a younger audience. Clone Wars is a grown folks show.
What season did you make it through in Rebels? All the way through? It definitely walks that line of younger audiences (it is a cartoon) and grown folks Star Wars later, similar to Clone Wars.

To try and keep it into the context of the thread, we get into the history of the Mandalorian culture with Sebine and her storyline as well.

What season did you make it through in Rebels? All the way through? It definitely walks that line of younger audiences (it is a cartoon) and grown folks Star Wars later, similar to Clone Wars.
I'm in the middle of season 2 now. My boy said he started watching Resistance and had to cut it off. Said it felt like it was strictly for kids.

How far did you get into it? The finale for Season 1 is when **** starts to get real and seasons 2 and 3 get pretty damn good. I actually liked the Rebels story a lot when I think about it.

I was watching Season 1 sporadically. It felt geared towards a younger audience which is why I couldn't focus.

I'm in the middle of season 2 now. My boy said he started watching Resistance and had to cut it off. Said it felt like it was strictly for kids.
Never could get into Resistance either :lol:

I’d recommend to keep rollin with Rebels. The further Ezra gets in touch with the force, the better the story line gets. You get more depth into the force with Ezra and Kanan. You get more Mandalorian history with Sabine. You get more Rebels depth with Hera.

Some of these things you learn from Rebels even plays more into other storylines just like Star Wars Fallen Order (video game).

Never could get into Resistance either :lol:

I’d recommend to keep rollin with Rebels. The further Ezra gets in touch with the force, the better the story line gets. You get more depth into the force with Ezra and Kanan. You get more Mandalorian history with Sabine. You get more Rebels depth with Hera.

Some of these things you learn from Rebels even plays more into other storylines just like Star Wars Fallen Order (video game).
I'll def stick with it.

I'll def stick with it.
I mean if you like then great and if you don’t then it’s all good, to each his own :lol:

Since you said you enjoyed Clone Wars, Rebels definitely has tons of tie ins back to Clone Wars, so yea I’m glad to hear you’ll stick with it. Definitely some pay offs from Clone Wars.

I was watching Season 1 sporadically. It felt geared towards a younger audience which is why I couldn't focus.

Gotcha. But yeah, the show finds it’s stride starting with the season 1 finale. This was an “oh ****” moment the first time I saw it.

6337467-0245688433-53473.gif

I screamed out “my baby!” when the shot fired at Baby Yoda
We all knew deep down inside that they would never do anything to Baby Yoda...

But how dare they put his little head in the cross hairs! Favreau you monster! #FaveauOut

Just caught ep 4 and it was average compared to the previous.
How's Mando gonna take his helmet off in front of an open window with people 20 yards away when he just said he hasn't taken it off around people since he was a child. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom