• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went to Hot Toys today.
IMG_2692.JPG

IMG_2691.JPG

IMG_2690.JPG

IMG_2694.JPG

IMG_2695.JPG

you think they'll reveal her identity tonight?

i feel like they'll drag it and she comes back later or something

eh, not a big fan of that episode

avid fans might find an easter egg here and there but it might be the worst episode of the series yet

Last edited:
I liked this week's episode, it definitely picked up in the second half.

Amy Sedaris feels so out of place though.

I liked this week's episode, it definitely picked up in the second half.

Amy Sedaris feels so out of place though.
Amy has felt out of place in every episode except this one IMO. Maybe I’m just getting her to her tho, idk.

I thought the episode was cool. Definitely a step back from last week in terms of storyline/action, but I felt like it brought more levity and definitely more baby yoda.

Even if you want to call it the worse episode in the series, I still think it was pretty entertaining.

Not what I was expecting, but I was still entertained. Yeah, wanted to advance the main plot more, but I guess this will continue to be the direction they're taking.

Slightly disturbing that Baby Yoda will really eat anything! 😅

Amy Sedaris - At first, I felt she was out of place, but I guess I'm just used to her now.

I thought they looked familiar!
1604669213304.png

Last edited:
Amy Sedaris - At first, I felt she was out of place, but I guess I'm just used to her now.

I thought they looked familiar!
1604669213304.png

I didn't like her in the first season, but I was ok with seeing her last episode. After this one, I hope we never see her again, she's just too much:lol:

So why didn't the Razor Crest send out that ping?

That whole exposition was kind of cringe at the end. You're a wanted man blah, blah, blah but since you helped so and so of the Republic, you're free to go with a warning. That meant this entire filler episode was avoidable:lol:

Back
Top Bottom