Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It doesn’t make sense for her to be a night sister but it does - it now makes sense why Ahsoka took longer to beat her, but why didn’t she use any of her night sister Magic? Not trained since they were basically wiped out? More questions :lol:

That's Star Wars for you. Imagine how much more hyped fans would've been to see her with some glowing green mist or eyes lighting up while having that stare-down with Ahsoka? Hell, they edited out jeans guy completely in only a few days. But you you mean to tell me we have to hear pertinent "news" from hairdressers now?:lol:

Finally decided to get hip to the Mando last night. Started Season 1. And just finished episode 5 of season 2.

love it.

So, the baby yoda, isnt yoda? cool. The time line is kinda weird.

Why it seem like Jedi been frail for generations. Every chapter in the story, whining about how few there are left :lol:. Sawft

Mando might be goated. Bro is crucial. And since he's my dawg from GOT, who basically bodied Mountain til he got caught slipping, I know he had the hands.

And draws his gun quicker than Eastwood.

Mad joints have thrown box at him through these 15 episodes. He be denyin the yams. Better open titanium pee hole in those draws and get some free range alien box.

Apollo aint thrown a single punch. Drago still got him shook.

Gina Carano gotta lay off the lays chips and hgh. she beefy af this season. Looking like jj watt.

So, NOT baby Yoda, cute af. Legit a little 50 yr old kid. Love him. Need to see him and Gizmo on a track together.

Rosario Jedi Badu can super d-d-d-duper get it. that red clay colored skin. And those alien dreads. Wood. Oak.

Alright a little late watching the latest episode. No time. What an episode. Drop the name thrawn. Ok now

Would have been cool if they acknowledged that she was a Nightsister.

Speaking of Nightsisters, I hope Cal Ketsis was able to clap that Nightsister's cheeks in a galaxy far, far, away.

on my game, had the hot coffee mode.

Cal beat fasho

...she's glows green...everywhere.

1606763670873.png

1606763684743.png

1606763692638.png

1606763747594.png

1606763721638.png

1606763761254.png

1606763734287.png

1606763772178.png

1606763783007.png

I don't think anyone actually thought the kid was yoda, they just called him yoda since his name wasn't revealed. Wouldn't make sense anyway unless some time travel was involved.

^ I totally considered the idea that he could have been Yoda, especially with the "World Between Worlds" arc in Rebels. But that would would have been a tough sell to those who didn't follow the animated series. Possible, but not probable.

^ I totally considered the idea that he could have been Yoda, especially with the "World Between Worlds" arc in Rebels. But that would would have been a tough sell to those who didn't follow the animated series. Possible, but not probable.

I feel like It waters down the use of the World Between Worlds, they already used it to bring Ahsoka back to life. No need to use it again.

She can, but she won’t. She chooses not to because of Grogu’s attachment to Mando. Akin to Anakin’s attachment to Padme.

1606778477668.gif

She can train him how to further use the force. She can't train him to be a Jedi. Even though she has all the criteria, since she walked away, she is not a Jedi.

That's why she told them, maybe a Jedi reaches out after he uses the Seeing Stone. A Jedi needs to train him.

Dave Filoni Suggests That The Show Might Be Set Before The STAR WARS REBELS Finale

During today's interview with Vanity Fair, Dave Filoni mentioned Tano's "larger mission," seemingly referencing Ahsoka joining forces with Sabine Wren to track down Thrawn and Ezra Bridger in the Star Wars Rebels season finale. However, things might not be that simple!

In an addendum to the VF piece, Filoni was asked about that Rebels epilogue and how it relates to what we saw in "The Jedi," and he gave a very interesting response.

"It's an interesting one… That's not necessarily chronological. I think the thing that people will most not understand is they want to go in a linear fashion, but as I learned as a kid, nothing in Star Wars really works in a linear fashion. You do [Episodes] Four, Five and Six and then One, Two, and Three. So in the vein of that history, when you look at the epilogue of Rebels you don't really know how much time has passed. So, it's possible that the story I'm telling in The Mandalorian actually takes place prior to that. Possible. I'm saying it's possible."

She doesn't want to risk him going to the dark side. Its as simple as that.

Given what she's gone through though I don't know why she thinks a Jedi would be any better suited. Yoda failed to see the Sith plotting, big names are presumed dead or are dead, a few like her dont consider themselves Jedi or aren't, the rest live like nomads/fugitives on the outskirts of the galaxy.

She doesn't want to risk him going to the dark side. Its as simple as that.

Given what she's gone through though I don't know why she thinks a Jedi would be any better suited. Yoda failed to see the Sith plotting, big names are presumed dead or are dead, a few like her dont consider themselves Jedi or aren't, the rest live like nomads/fugitives on the outskirts of the galaxy.

If she does not want him to go to Dark Side, why is she sending him off to find a way to be trained?

Cause she knows she can't train him the way he needs to be trained, in the Jedi way.

If she does not want him to go to Dark Side, why is she sending him off to find a way to be trained?
Cuz she made a deal with Din, he pressed the matter when she was gonna flake on the deal so she gave him some long shot option.

Story wise he's most likely gonna find somebody to train him but given the time period this takes place Ashoka probably thinks he isn't gonna find anybody at all using that method.

She sent them away cuz she aint want anything to do with it. Didn't want that responsibility.
Cause she knows she can't train him the way he needs to be trained, in the Jedi way.
Which doesn't really matter cuz several ppl have been trained in the Jedi way and were turned to the dark side. She knows this.

The situation Grogu is in is similar to Anakin's. Same reason Yoda and Mace were like nah Anakin is too old and doesn't fit the requirements to be trained.

Grogu most likely isn't going to become a Jedi.

Cuz she made a deal with Din, he pressed the matter when she was gonna flake on the deal so she gave him some long shot option.

Story wise he's most likely gonna find somebody to train him but given the time period this takes place Ashoka probably thinks he isn't gonna find anybody at all using that method.

She sent them away cuz she aint want anything to do with it. Didn't want that responsibility.

Which doesn't really matter cuz several ppl have been trained in the Jedi way and were turned to the dark side. She knows this.

The situation Grogu is in is similar to Anakin's. Same reason Yoda and Mace were like nah Anakin is too old and doesn't fit the requirements to be trained.

Grogu most likely isn't going to become a Jedi.

Longshot option? Ahsoka isn't here to waste people's time.

Several people? You mean Dooku, Anakin and Ben. That's only 3.

Similar to Anakin? Grogu was allowed into the temple and already trained. Anakin never trained prior to meeting Yoda.

Come up with a better argument, not one that's just molded to fit your narrative.

Otherwise I am going to keep having fun poking holes in your arguments @Padawan Zik

Longshot option? Ahsoka isn't here to waste people's time.
If she wasn't she would've stuck to the deal she agreed to instead of changing it after Din already helped her :lol:

What episode did you watch?

Several people? You mean Dooku, Anakin and Ben. That's only 3.
You do know several means more than one right? It doesn't actually mean 7 :lol:

But only 3? :lol:

Quinlan Vos, Asajj Ventress, and if we go to Legends there's dozens and dozens more.

Similar to Anakin? Grogu was allowed into the temple and already trained. Anakin never trained prior to meeting Yoda.
I'm talking about now. Watch the episode.

Grogu got little to no training cuz of Anakin and order 66. He hid his powers for years. By all accounts going by his race, he is still young. Similar to Anakin, Din is trying to get him to be trained in using the force. Grogu has already formed attachments, his emotions are prevalent and make him more of a risk in being turned just like Anakin.

The circumstances are similar to why Yoda initially rejected Anakin to why Ashoka rejected training Grogu.

Who do you think Ashoka was referring to when she said she wouldn't train him? Cmon man all this is basic transparent references.

Come up with a better argument, not one that's just molded to fit your narrative.

Otherwise I am going to keep having fun poking holes in your arguments.
I don't think you even understand my stance to even begin to know how to poke holes in them. I'm not sure how much fun you could actually be having but I guess ignorance can do that.

You've said nothing to even challenge my stance. You haven't even addressed my points cuz you know you don't have any strong rebuttals. Your entire argument is weak.

Look at your reply man; Ashoka isnt here to waste time, you don't know what several means, you incorrectly list how many have turned to the dark side, you don't even understand how Grogu's and young Anakin's circumstances are similar despite Ashoka referring to it, and then you bail on addressing the rest of my points to say come up with better arguments that you think you're poking holes in :lol:

Take your own advice. Next time you reply to me about this there better be some substance in your post and not a bunch of bull ****.

If she wasn't she would've stuck to the deal she agreed to instead of changing it after Din already helped her :lol:

What episode did you watch?

You do know several means more than one right? It doesn't actually mean 7 :lol:

But only 3? :lol:

Quinlan Vos, Asajj Ventress, and if we go to Legend there's dozens and dozens more.

I'm talking about now. Watch the episode.

Grogu got little to no training cuz of Anakin and order 66. He hid his powers for years. By all accounts going by his race, he is still young. Similar to Anakin, Din is trying to get him to be trained by using the force. Grogu has already formed attachments, his emotions are prevalent and make him more of a risk in being more skilled in the force just like Anakin.

Who do you think Ashoka was referring to when she said she wouldn't train him? Cmon man all this is basic transparent references.

I don't think you even understand my stance to even begin to know how to poke holes in them. I'm not sure how fun you could actually be having but I guess ignorance can do that.

You've said nothing to even challenge my stance. You haven't even addressed my points cuz you know you don't have any strong rebuttals. Your entire argument is weak.

Look at this reply man; Ashoka isnt here to waste time, you don't know what several means, you incorrectly list how many have turned to the dark side, you don't even understand how Grogu's and young Anakin's circumstances are similar despite Ashoka referring to it, and then you bail on addressing the rest of my points to say come up with better arguments that you think you're poking holes in :lol:

Take your own advice. Next time you reply to me about this there better be some substance in your post and not a bunch of bull ****.

I sense great FEAR and ANGER in you.

I don't think you should be commenting on who should be training Jedis, when you display traits that would get you sent away from the Jedi temple.

Let me point it out for you.

Mando said, "It is my mission to bring this child to a Jedi."

Ahsoka is not a Jedi.

She sent them to find a real Jedi.

She helped them on their mission.

That sounds like she believes Grogu shouldn't be stopped from training to be a Jedi.

100% FACTS. ALL SUBSTANCE.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom